|| Prolouge ||

"Your Highness."

"What is it Leto?" It was cold, the entire palace was unbearably crisp.

"I would like to suggest a request, from me. Personally."

"And what would that be?" The Tsaritsa looked down at her, waiting for an answer.

The second Harbinger stood up from her kneeled position, putting her hand down.

"I would like to resign from my position as the second Fatui Harbinger. And the Fatui." She finished, with confidence. Because confidence would only breach the Tsaritsa's wall of self-esteem.

The Tsaritsa could not believe her ears, as she clenched her fists.

"What might be your reason?"

Y/N sighed silently. "I am simply jaded. I have stayed loyal to you, your highness for 17, now 18 years. I have waited, and now I have decided." She tilted her chin slightly up, to show she doesn't plan on backing down.

"Enough. Resign if you may." The Tsaritsa got up from her throne and walked over to the girl. And got close to her, and whispered. "But remember, you're always bound to Snezhnaya. Bound to the Fatui. And bound to me."

Those were her last words, as she left. And the ex-harbinger left to go to her room.

Her right hand man followed. She took the delusion she never used, off. And placed it in his hands. He didn't bother asking, nor stating anything. And only left her to leave on her own.

Once she was ready to leave, she locked her room door. And a figure rushed to her.

"Y/N!"

"Scara. Why are you in such a hurry?" She asked calmly.

"Don't fuck with me! I heard you resigned! Why?!"

"..." Her eyes didn't falter off of the boy's eyes. His violet orbs grew more angry. She sighed ever so deeply, and Sacra grew more upset.

"I'm fed up. I did enjoy the company, I suppose. I want a long break."

Scaramouche wasn't happy one bit. His creases in his eyebrows increased, as his eyes grew much more deeper. He felt betrayal, considering the two are great friends. And to think she would decide to leave all of a sudden.

"What do you mean a long break? From everything?"

"I don't know, myself either."

"Then why—"

"I had to just get a whole break from the Fatui, and cut all ties from my work line as a Harbinger. Do not defy my wishes, Scara." There it was, her cold stare into his eyes. They were much colder to the eyes. Matching that of Snezhnaya, you could see the snow possibly.

The stare and the demand froze Scaramouche on the spot. He really could not beg to differ, or stop the women.

Something that resides around the Fatui Harbingers, was a quote the Tsaritsa would chant once in a while.

"Once a harbinger, always a harbinger."

She turned her gaze back to the smaller male.

"I hope you have a well day, Scara. Goodbye." Y/N trudged right past him, leaving him to only stand glued to the floor, not being able to move a single step to stop her. He couldn't possibly try to, anyway. Her way of speaking force him, mainly her stare.