|| 25 ||

Art: ???

Somewhere in Liyue, with an adepti:
"I miss Li Xiu."

"Y/N? Y/N!"

Y/N opened her eyes way too quickly. As she threw her covers off of her, breathing quicker than she should have been. There was sweat all over her forehead.

And she held a scared expression.

And looked at who had been calling her.

"Albedo...? Why're you here?"

"Well I saw that you were still in my bed when I came back from the experiment room. And saw you looking uncomfortable." Y/N saw as he sat next to her. "Are you alright?"

"I am now. I just had... a really, really bad dream... but I don't think it was really a dream."

"You mean like a past life?"

"Probably? I don't really know, but it became dark really fast." She gripped onto the bed covers pulling them up to her stomach.

"I should probably go back—" Albedo gently pushed her back down onto the bed by her left shoulder.

"I'd prefer you stay in bed and rest a little more. It's still..." He checked the clock. Since he was the closest he could see it. "2 am."

"Wait it's still 2?"

"Yes? Why?"

"I woke up at around 1."

Albedo stared at her, trying to see if he could see what kind of face she was making. It was hard to differentiate between the dark that looked like pixels, and her own face which was masked in them.

And it's difficult to try and understand somebody when they talk if you can't even see them.

"More of a reason for you to rest." Y/N looked at him not knowing how to react. Or respond to his solicitous argument.

"It's hot today. Why do you wear a trench coat?" She asked.

Albedo subconsciously looked at his coat.

"They have short sleeves." He shrugged, hoping that was enough of an answer. "Like my trademark. It's easy to determine it's me."

Y/N didn't seem very convinced. As she reached out a hand towards his hair, still somnolent. Her hand petting those soft blonde locks of his.

"Your hair and eyes are already enough to recognize who you are. They're both pretty." Her words slowly faded and were replaced with soft snores as her hand slid down his head.

But he caught the hand before it fell, and put it back on his head. Not wanting the warmth to go away.

"I hope you'll say that again." His turquoise optics yet again, soft.

Those same chirps of birds. And the seeping sunlight through those curtains. The shuffles of bedsheets and not wanting to get up.

And... the sound of another person?

Y/N opened her eyes and saw as Albedo had slipped into the bed. And in the middle, there slept Klee.

How could three people fit in a one-person bed?

Klee was the next to wake. And yawned.

"Good morning Miss!" She giggled, when she saw Albedo sleeping still.

"Klee, when did you get in here?"

"Last night! I woke up for some late night cookies, and took a peek. I saw big brother Albedo get in, and he let me sleep in the middle." Klee put her hands over her lips, with a small gasp.