|| 12 ||

Art: @78pto on Twitter

Y/N sat in her home again. Finished the same
few commissions. Klee comes to play from time to time, and to hide from the Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius.

She was the only place even the Grand Master couldn't find, or expect to hide. Y/N didn't mind.

"And so, Klee blew up three hilichurl camps!"

"Three?"

"Three!" She held up three fingers, then went back to playing with dodoco while Y/N was doing her hair again. Klee seemed to really like the braids she had done from last time.

"Are you planning on staying here for the rest of the day?"

Klee thought to herself for a bit. Then nodded.

"Klee is happy that Klee can have Miss all to herself!" She cutely evil laughed. "Muahahaha!"

"You're quite greedy, Klee." Y/N teased lightly. With a calmer demeanor.

"Since Miss is so strong. Can't you join the Favonius knights? Klee thinks you would be the most strongest out them all!"

"Stronger out of them all?"

"Stronger than Kaeya!"

"You think so?" Y/N tilted her head to look at Klee after she finished her braids. As she squealed happily, completely forgetting their previous conversation.

Well Y/N just couldn't help but be wary and hostile towards the knights. Again, it was just on impulse, habit. She really has a hard time getting rid of it all.

"Make us proud."

"You're our pride."

"We're making you train day to day because we have faith in you."

"You're going to take over one day."

'I hate those voices. If they're dead, they should just stay dead.' Y/N felt a shake on her knee. To see Klee shaking her to get her attention.

"Miss! Miss!" Klee shook her even more frantically, and Y/N was rocked back and forth. The child was surprisingly stronger than she thought.

"What— what is it? What is it Klee?"

"You're making a face!"

"A face? What kind of face?" Klee retracted her small tiny hands from her knee.

"I've seen it before. Big brother Albedo had the same face. The face of somebody who's in pain." Klee climbed onto the couch, and flopped herself back into her lap. And snuggled to fit in.

Y/N looked at her face. And Klee seemed to be a little nonchalant. But few seconds before, she had the face of someone who had witnessed a person drop dead right in front of them.

'Does Klee feel uneasy about it?' She had that kind of expression. She didn't like the pained face. If Albedo had done it before, had she seen something else?

"One time when he had a pained face, he didn't leave his lab for a month. And Klee tried to get him to get out. He wouldn't leave." Klee's eyes started to water. And Y/N awkwardly started to try to pet her head. "Klee had to ask Kaeya or Jean to try to open the door. But Klee didn't want Big brother to hate her for trying to get him out."

"So did he stay in there for so long?" Y/N asked.

Klee shook her head. "When big brother came out of the lab, he looked normal. But Klee thinks he was crying. Klee doesn't know why. He used to live somewhere else with somebody. But they left. Maybe he was sad... mom hasn't come back either."