|| 10 ||

A/N: I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! I think I've gotten a fresh break. Thanks to those who have been patient. Now I think I'm ready to continue this story. 👍
(Also, I finally managed to get Zhongli. I almost cried. And the Act II of the the story quest was really good.)
Credits: @shutuprei on Twitter

"Bouken da bouken!" This overly excited boy, cheered. Like always, and jumped around in the snow. Razor, slightly frantic in trying to keep up with him.

They all saw the lake that was in between the snowy region, and the part where it was all grass. And a few ice blocks afloat to get across.

"Don't slip in the water." Albedo warned.

But that was exactly what was about to happen. Bennett was being held back by Razor, who almost fell, which Y/N caught his jacket, and Albedo hooked his arms under her's, restricting her from falling.

Everybody knows how cold the water could be in here. (Colder than some people's personalities.)

Y/N brushed off a few snowflakes off of her clothes. And looked up at the tall mountain, where the shine of a blue light engulfed a small portion of space in the air.

She was curious on how it even got there.

"This is going to be a lot of fun." Y/N slightly sarcastically, had exclaimed. To which Albedo had glanced her direction.

"If you did not like the idea of going here, why did you follow?" He inquired. She saw his eyebrow quirk upwards in a questionable expression.

Y/N let out an exasperated sigh, looking back at Bennett and Razor running around attacking some hilichurls in the facility.

"Did you think I could refuse his wishes??? What would happen then? He would give me the puppy eyes. I do not have the heart to refuse."

Albedo shrugged, and snuggled back into his jacket. "Ex-Fatui Harbinger. Weak to cute things." He repeated. Making her whip her head in his direction.

"And what of it?"

"It just greatly contrasts between your personality and what you like. Would you like me to scientifically prove it to you?" He brought out a clipboard out of absolutely no where.

Leaving Y/N to question why he didn't pursue a career to be a magician. But didn't bother to entertain that thought any longer.

"Don't bother. I don't want to take any physical tests and examinations." She rolled her eyes. And the comment sounded unnecessarily irrelevant, and suggestive. Or maybe her thoughts had been corrupted somehow.

"I am not a doctor." He shook his head, and made his things disappear into thin air.

The girl then looked back in front of her. And made a double take, seeing the two younger ones were gone.

"Where did they go?" She asked. Making Albedo look wherever she had been looking at.

And by no means, she wouldn't need to panic. It would not help the situation at all.

Albedo examined the ground for any footprints. But either there was just too many facing all directions because... Bennett. Or the wind would blow the soft snow out of place, messing everything up.

"I've been hearing some things." Y/N started.

"What things?" Albedo wondered as they walked across the land, speed walking.

"Katherine had mentioned some of the lawachurls had been going on a rampage."

"A rampage?"

"Yes. A rampage." She repeated annoyed. "But they seemed rather conscious and specifically hostile. Not just randomly attacking people."