|| 20 ||

"Now, which one of you wants in first?" Y/N started, as they looked among themselves. And she summoned her spear, as she spun it around, like she did with her knife before she cooked.

Her eyes lifting upwards, not sparing a single merciful gaze at the lot. Only to form another smirk. The same one when Albedo has  annoying remarks. (Smugbedo)

Albedo pulled on his gloves, and Dainsleif silently stood behind.

There were six enemies, who all looked like clones of each other. And Y/N wouldn't dare to chuckle at the thought, in this situation. Because she knew they might find it offensive, and attack first.

And who was she, to be the cause to end the fight so quickly?

"Y/N, your face looks like you want to savor the moment." Albedo pointed out, as he walked next to her.

"Did I? Guess I'm just battle-deprived." She lunged at two of them, and used her spear to swing the fatui agent's knife into the air. And used anemo to catch the blade, as it spiraled in the air, right above her palm.

"What the hell is the Tsaritsa providing you with? This blade is long weakened." Y/N proclaimed, unimpressed with the work of the blade.

"How could you malign her highness—"

Y/N threw the knife, as it barely missed their face, without grazing their cheek.

"Well if you're so fine with the blade, why don't we test just how well it cuts." She suggested. And glanced over at the two males who haven't done anything yet, as of the moment.

Albedo shrugged, and Dainsleif has yet to provide her with a reaction.

"Tell me. Which harbinger do you serve under?" Y/N asked the question she asks them all.

"..."

She stabbed the spear, as it pinned the agent into the ground.

"Who is it?"

"S— Sir Pantalone..."

'Pantalone?'

"Were you ordered?"

There were several of the pesky flies that flew towards her at high speed, and she ducked, as Albedo and Dainsleif killed them all off behind her. Leaning forward, and landing next to her.

Y/N moved her look down at the fatui agent, then back up to the ones surrounding them. She moved off of the agent, and took a quick glance at them all, sizing them up.

"I suppose dealing with them all would be the quickest way to get the answers you want." Dainsleif finally talked, as he looked down at the girl. As they made brief eye contact. Albedo stood in the open space next to Dainsleif, to create distance between him and Y/N.

Y/N leaned her head on one side and the other, hearing a small crack on each side.

"I guess it can't be helped." As soon as those words left her mouth, she kicked the spear that was pierced onto the snow ground as it spun in the air just as quickly. And caught it perfectly.

She stuck out the arm that held the spear. Bending her leg, and pushed off of the ground like a spring. After she spun the spear around again, it was imbued with anemo which swept two of the fatuis into the air.

Albedo snapped his fingers, creating multiple geo flowers to pop. And as Dainsleif threw one of the fatui cicin mages using his blue flames without even touching them.

Albedo noticed, just as Klee said the first time. Y/N was quick. And fast, her movement speed was difficult to keep up with. Let alone a lower fatui ranked diplomat.