|| 2 ||

Y/N's small efforts to find a home were indeed fine. Being apart of the Harbingers did have some benefits. She's got a handful of money. Pocket money, and a lot of it, that she had kept.

She passed by a few Fatui diplomats, and when she caught their eyes, they quickly scurried from her glance in fear.

She was able to buy a small house for one or two people to stay in.

Despite the feeling of wanting to settle in, she had absolutely nothing to move in with. No furniture she brought from where she was in the palace. Only her clothes, and other hygienic products.

Y/N couldn't sit still, and lay back and chill. No way. She just couldn't at all. Whenever she stayed still she would have an itch to get up and move around. She simply was not used to it, due to her being moved around as a Harbinger. But much less than the lower ranking ones, as the more difficult jobs were hardly replenished as a task.

She left the house to be met with a beautiful small water fountain. People everywhere, ever so blithe and insouciant. Completely different from Snezhnaya, which would be an easy comparison to realize. She couldn't keep her hometown out of her mind. And the girl hoped that if she got out from the house, she would get her mind off of things for once.

There was thing called the 'Adventures Guild.' They give you commissions, and you would receive a generous reward from completing the tasks. It caught her interest, since in the Fatui, she moved around a lot and collected 'debt', supposedly, if they hadn't had a job to kill someone.

The first few commissions were incredibly effortless. Just to take care of a few hilichurls, and fight them, and tear down the towers or any blocking road items in the way of citizens. Some were food delivery commissions, and she stepped in a puddle, but it was alright. Katherine and the others noticed she was precisely skilled in fighting, so they had her destroy the slimes, ruin guards, and etc. These were simple tasks to be done. As she was only experienced to a great amount.

She thrived to only be a normal citizen. Of no background, and nothing in particular to peak anybodies interest, nor attract any attention. Just to live normally might have been her goal.

She returned to Mondstadt after 5 commissions so far. And they were endless, although for her, they were all centered towards battle.

The small markets and the flower shop was easy to notice, once you enter the gates of the small town.

Flora, who she had heard about from her sister, Chloris where she had run into the small child around the Thousand Winds Ruins, skipping about.

Her stomach grumbled for a split second, and complied to her tummy. And bought something of a snack, that was sweet to eat.

She bought two sunsettias, and bit into it. While tossing the other one up and down catching it inside her open palm.

"Big brother Albedo! Let's go eat something at Good Hunters!"

"Klee..." A voice sighed deeply. Such a manly voice— err.

"Please?" Klee looked at him, with her bottom lip stuck out with a pout, and her puppy eyes nobody can say no to. You need a great amount of sanity, and insanity. Along with guts, and willingness.

Sighing, he agreed with a nod of his head. And the girl cheered happily.

Y/N continued walking forward not paying any attention to her surrounding, and hit her forehead against somebodies back.

"I'm sor—"

She heard a small child gasp.

'No need to be dramatic...'