500k IMPORTANT

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

A/N: Very late, but hey! Thanks so much for everyone reading this story, despite the very late and inconspicuous updates. I'm just glad there's still people out there reading.

This is a very late announcement regarding the 500k reads on this story. But I did have some great news!!

As you can see, I've been struggling with one story, and updating. But with this, it's a surplus on my part. And let's me focus on just one story and take my time in developing over.

Previously, for a very very very very short amount of time, I announced about two draft stories I had in mind and had had them for preview. And this was a long long time ago, so readers now most likely wouldn't know. More specifically because I had deleted that announcement out of embarrassment...

But other than that, the very few 68/33 readers that saw my draft stories are the only ones who's seen it. So... yeah... and so they know what two stories I'm talking about. One of the two draft stories I

And so far as you can see, I drop very huge and subtle hints that connect each story. And so if you do realize the very hints, you'll see what the next
character x reader story I'll be doing next in the future.

(To the people that know) Please don't spoil it for the rest of the people. This applies to further stories as well. I just want them to be surprised by the announcements and reveals, because that's part of the excitement for me to even tell everyone about the stories and even post it. And if you do, I will delete them via this warning.

I sincerely thank you for reading this long message. And I do believe you can't exactly read every single word I've just written in this message from me, to you all. But I really do thank you a lot, I am grateful for all of the love and support.

Now... the biggest announcement/reveal that many people may already know...

Drumroll please... 🥁🥁🥁

YAY!!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

I'm very excited to share this piece of announcement with everybody here because I just thought if you guys were curious about what I was going to do after this story ends

So, as a very very early parting gift from this story to the next, I present to you—

"Sparks."

A Scaramouche x Reader story.

Thank you all again.

Until next time, my Albedo simps! <3

Closing message:
*Love, kuroos_possession.