|| 7 ||

True to his word, Scara did indeed visit her. And thank god he didn't have Childe following him, because she didn't like that guy very much.

"This is a pretty nice place, Y/N."

"I know. I actually got it pretty cheap."

"How much?"

"Only 650,000 mora."

These two don't know what's expensive, and what's not.

Y/N poured a cup of random tea she could find, since she didn't really drink it. But although, she does try some other kinds of tea. And Scara really came to eat any food she makes for him, and to just meet her in general.

"So? How's the Fatui at the moment?"

Scara set his large hat down on the side of his chair, while leaning forward on the table.

"The Tsaritsa hasn't filled the no. 2 position yet. I think she expects you to return."

"I know that, judging by her last words for me." She set the tea set down, as Scara snatched the cup, and the biscuits, before she could slap his hand from touching the food.

It was a little game they always did. Scara would try to steal food, and if he was able to escape her hand slap with the food, he gets to eat it.

Y/N huffed at his success, as she sat down herself.

"You know I love these biscuits you make."

"I know you do."

Something seemed to be bothering Y/N. What was it? It felt like... somebody was coming to bother her time. And, the Windblume festival finished pretty quickly, and she had already finished her commissions for the day, and while she had been on the couch, doing absolutely nothing— Scara decided to show up at her doorstep.

Hurried knocks on her door were heard, and Scara put on his large hat, as he grabbed one last treat from the small plate, ready to leave.

"Sorry the visit was cut short. I don't know who's at the door."

"It's fine. I can visit again."

Y/N walked up to the door, she had to look down. And saw a tear-eyed Klee, looking at her, absolutely distraught.

"Klee? What's wrong?" Y/N shooed Scara behind her back, as he left from the back door.

"B— big brother Albedo..." She hiccuped, as she kept crying. Which made Y/N raise an eyebrow.

"Alright, I got it." Y/N scooped up the smaller girl, as she closed the door quickly, speed walking to their house. And she saw the door opened, showing Klee must have rushed out.

Klee was set back down, while her hand was in the hands of Y/N.

They both walked into the lab room, seeing Albedo on the ground unconscious.

Y/N let go of Klee, as she kneeled beside his body, almost as if he had died. But that was not the case, noticing his quick breathing. And with further inspection, he had a fever, somehow. And, exhaustion.

Her sister instincts kicked in, as she was able to quickly scoop Albedo up easily, and plopped him down on his own bed, that Klee showed her.

"Klee, bring me a bucket of water. Anywhere is fine." Y/N heard her small feet scatter, and the clunk of the metal bucket was heard, but soon faded.

Y/N had rolled up her sleeves, glancing at Albedo.

"Why do I have to take care of him?" Stopping herself from groaning in annoyance. Wiping his sweat with a towel, and removing his trench coat. She would take care of Scara easily, and didn't really care about undressing a male, so she wasn't even affected in the slightest. She was only busy focusing on taking care of an exhausted idiot.