|| 31 ||

A/N: Hiiiiiii GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!Happy 2022 besties!!!

"Are you seriously about to do this right now?" Y/N said, very. And by very, I mean very unimpressed by such a thing.

"What?" Dottore replied back. He had a very small tool in his hand. And with two swishes like a wand, it would absolutely destroy somebody. But of course, Y/N being Y/N it had absolutely no effect on her. He continued with his antics.

Pulcinella who had been beside him, put a hand on their chin. "Even I don't get what this is supposed to do, Dottore."

This tool he was holding was absolutely really nothing. But he had a valid reason supposedly to explain this useless situation.

"I'm trying to get her to express some kind of emotion. Or something like that. I figured she'd release some of her energy if she were to release some kind of strong emotion."

Pulcinella looked at him again, Y/N did as well.

".....with a feather?"

"I thought if I were to tickle her she would try to do something." Dottore sat crouched, as Pulcinella stood tall next to the guy. And Y/N sat in a chair. They all sat in silence as they were trying to comprehend what this guy was trying to do.

"...."

"...."

"........................................"

Dottore instead stood up from his spot. "Well now I know I shouldn't have done this in the first place. And sometimes I hate this job of mine."

"But you're a crazy scientist. Aren't you supposed to be crazy about this kind of stuff?" Y/N asked.

"I consider the scientist part true."

"And the crazy part." Pulcinella replied in between the quarrel.

"You. Be quiet." Dottore retorted, as he looked at him annoyingly. As Pulcinella shrugged, while backing away.

"I wonder what Balladeer would do." Pulcinella said.

"Who cares what that midget does."

"You might want to sooner or later."

"Why do you talk like that?" Dottore asked suddenly, as he cringed through his weird mask.

"Talk like what?" Pulcinella was completely oblivious to whatever he was referring to.

"You always talk like some kind of narrator. And it irritates me."

Y/N sat in the chair while waiting for them to finish but remembered something. "I remember seeing Pulcinella with a notebook before. Do you write stories in it?"

"How do you know that—" Pulcinella's character slightly faltered. (A/N: At this point Pulcinella is probably really OOC. I hope you guys don't mind if I just make this a guy, I'm just taking a wild guess.)

Dottore let out a small laugh, as Pulcinella looked at him.

The doors soon swung open, as a tall blonder walked in. Her heels clicking the floors so strongly.

"I heard Leto— Y/N was here."

"Signora?" Y/N called out.
(A/N: It felt kind of a waste to not have Signora here so she's not... you know... gone...)

Signora looked at the two others weirdly, and pushed them out of the way. Making her way towards Y/N.

"Y/N. I'm not very happy to hear that you're here after you left. But I'm also not... not happy you left... uhm..." she awkwardly finished. But kept her strong demeanor. And was slightly glaring. And her lips made a thin line in silence.