|| 29 ||

A/N: I feel like I haven't done this in a while. HELLO! HELLO!
(Pls spam "hello" in this section. I'd like it a lots, thank you <3 (°°))
Art: @Rut1024 on Twitter

"What am I doing here?"

Cryo bi— Cryo queen snickered, as she casted her gaze downwards at Y/N.

Y/N looked right back, tilting her head to the side. "Whats got you wanting me back so desperately?"

The Tsaritsa twitched, in an upset manner. But ignored it; keeping her cool. (Heheheh get it?)

"Quite bold you've gotten, Leto. Oh— my apologies, Y/N."

"Why do you keep calling me Leto? I don't find it funny." She fired back.

"The moment you accept your new given Harbinger name, is the moment where you're never released from it.... unless you've been crushed by a meteorite." Tsaritsa said again.

"Then I guess I'd rather be crushed by a meteorite." Y/N said with a straight face.

(Yes. I know what you guys are thinking. I WILL HAVE ORDE—)

"...And how humorous and undeniably annoying you've gotten. I'd rather preferred the silent one more."

"But you're stuck with me. You can release me from such bonds and let me go back to how I was after my resignation, my Queen."

The Tsaritsa could only stare at her in agitation.

"Enough. Are you not wondering why I've called you back here? Even as to sending Pulcinella to retrieve you."

Y/N curiously looked at Pulcinella who was only leaning against a wall, watching Y/N talk back to the Cryo archon. And shrugged at Y/N.

"Not quite as much. But I would like an explanation."

"Do you not wonder why you have 7 visions?" She started, as Y/N sat there; and shifted as it hurt her legs. Creating an icicle shard.

"Not really." She replied as she started to work against the metal chains on her wrist. They weren't as strong as her icicle was.

"I'm sure however, you've done some research on Annessa. Did you not?"

Y/N paused for a small second, and looked up at the Queen. "And how do you know that."

The Tsaritsa smirked.

"Didn't anyone tell you? That the Tsaritsa knows all origins. She knows everything, even things the person does not know."

'That thing Childe said?'

The Tsaritsa, hummed in a content way. "Judging by your expression you do have an idea of what I was referring to." She turned around towards the same ice old room where her throne was.

Leaving Y/N to continue trying to break the chains. Pulcinella didn't bother, but wanted to see what would happen.

"You know. It's quite sad how nobody wanted to investigate on your parents death. But that was good for you, no? Since you'd have no risk of being caught." She suddenly said again.

"Really? Never would've guessed. They weren't worth being investigated on anyway."

"You're quite cold towards them."

"And I wonder who told me I should do it."

"And I wonder who actually carried out the task?" She turned back around, slowly walking towards her.