|| 15 ||

Art: @ruoyeahs on Twitter

"How was the bath?" Y/N stepped out of the bathroom after Klee, as she saw Albedo sit at the kitchen table.

"It was nice! Miss played duckies and dodoco with me!" Klee jumped onto his lap, as he tried to stop his cup from spilling.

"Klee didn't bother you, did she?"

Y/N shook her head, revealing a small smile plastered onto her face. Amused with the sibling interaction. "Not at all."

'The Tsaritsa better not do anything I do not hope for. And if she does, I'll just have to stop her.'

Y/N could have guessed those fatuis were to still stay there, waiting for her to either return or open the door to her currently empty house.

"Is Miss having a sleepover at our house?!"

"I'm not sure. Why don't you ask her?" Albedo said with a hinting tone in his voice. As he glanced at Y/N from the side.

Klee turned her head towards her, as her eyes were just straightforward and pure.

"Miss, are you having a sleepover with us?"

Y/N really had no choice. "Yes." It was the most obvious answer of all.

"YESSSSSS! Big brother Albedo, you stay in the kitchen. I'm going to make Miss pretty for our official sleepover!" Klee pushed off of Albedo's chest, a little too harshly as he grunted lightly. And she jumped off, grabbing Y/N's wrist and pulling her into a room.

"Okay! Sit down, and let Klee do all of the work!"

"Haha. You can do whatever you'd like."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm done!"

Y/N looked in the mirror, and the braid Klee did was surpassingly well kept and clean. Not a lot of hair pointing out. Or an uneven braid.

"When did you learn to braid hair Klee?"

"I see Miss do my hair all of the time, and had big brother Albedo and Kaeya's hair to braid. Sometimes Master Jean let's me." Klee twisted her hair around her finger as she talked.

Y/N thought to herself, then talked out loud. "I'd like to see Albedo with a braid."

"Klee likes doing half-up-half-down style with braids on each side of the head!" Klee explained.

"I bet he'd look quite good in them, no?"

"He does! I was a little jealous..."

"I'm sure with a pretty good looking face like his, he would look good in everythi—....." Y/N paused for a second. She saw a glimpse of something in her mind.

'Was that a person? And a dragon?' She would dare say, it was not the shape of a human.

But the large hand was gentle, as it stood. And of the color of dark dried grapes, after being plucked off from the stem of vine leaves.

The rough skin of the hand. Had large claws, with the color of cranberries instead.

The image was not exaggerated in anyway. The split second that it appeared, it disappeared just as quickly.
.
The other picture was of somebody. A girl. Of royalty, and a city that had fallen. And engulfed by something she couldn't make out of.
.
.
"The fall of my kingdom was inescapable... you don't need to feel any guilt, Annessa."
.
.
.
"The gods are forging punishment for our forgotten region, Amerie."

"MISS!!" Y/N rocked back and forth as she noticed Klee had been shaking her body the entire time to get her attention again. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, sorry about that Klee. Just... lost." Klee gave a confused look her way. And Y/N stood up from the chair, and brought Klee back into the kitchen where Albedo stayed.

"I'm going to go see if they're still there." Y/N quickly said, and Albedo got out of his seat, after he set the book he had been reading down on the table. "A Legend of Sword."

Y/N's seen the book cover a few times when she went to Wanmen Bookstore. A passing merchant from Inazuma seemed to be looking for a book to take home, and she handed him the book she had been reading for a bit.

The story sounded like a personal experience. Of martial arts. Like the "Guhua Clan."

"I'll go with you."

"But you have to watch Klee."

"No worries. I trust Klee won't do anything brash." Albedo pat Klee's head, as her mouth turned to a quirky smile.

Y/N opened the door, and swiftly walked out of the brick walls of the houses, and peeked from the corner to see the front doors of her own home.

The fatui diplomats were still in front of her door. But with one other person.

'Why is Childe there?' Y/N scrunched her nose in distaste, and annoyance. Especially after their last encounter. Well, more like breaking and entering.

It would be troublesome if he noticed her there. But her house was not in the middle of the plaza, so the fatuis wouldn't draw any attention.

"Albedo, get back in the house before they see us." She whispered.

"Why is that?"

"Just get back inside." She pushed him towards his house again, as he just went by with the flow. As she shut the door closed.

"I don't think I'll be able to go back in my house at all tonight after all." Y/N sighed, as she went and hugged Klee because she was tired all of a sudden. And needed an energy recharge.

She sighed again, as she stared at the wall absentmindedly.

The flashes of images she saw and heard before, still bothered her, even now. And she couldn't do a lot about it.

They seemed like her own memories, but still somebody else's.

"You can stay as long as you'd like. I don't mind. Moreover, Klee would be overjoyed and probably wouldn't cause any trouble outside if you stayed here with her." Albedo gently smiled for once. And Y/N felt a small ping in her chest.

She must have realized a little while ago, but denied it as she was just afraid.

"...thank you..." She mumbled. Not making eye contact with the genius alchemist. And he held back from rubbing his eyes to make sure to see, if what he saw a true.

Y/N was blushing, and was bashful. Had it not been for Klee to talk, it would have been awkward and he might have stared for at least 2 more minutes.

Maybe he was a little bit of a sadist.

Because he wanted to tease her as much as he could if that's what it took to see her other expressions.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Khaenri'ah is the pride of humanity. I've known that since, Dainsleif."

"And I hold that as royal guard, with pride. You've said so yourself, Amerie."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Li Hua, go join your grandma to pay your respects to Xiwangmu for me. I'll stay right where I am. I'm not leaving.

"Promise me big sis Li Xiu!"