|| Epilogue ||

A/N: Hey! Thanks for reading this far, because I sure didn't think we'd make it.

Follow my Twitter and Insta—
It's in my bio.

I've had lots of hiccups, be it rushing because I didn't have any inspiration to write. Or I didn't know where I wanted the rest of the story to go.

And I won't lie, I had a few thoughts of discontinuing it because of that.

But I thank you guys very much, because you all helped me reach an end to this story and letting me be able to then start a new one.

The expectations and knowing there were people out there who wanted to know the end pushed me even further to be able to keep on continuing this story.

Thank you.

That's the end of my greeting.

Enjoy.

P.S. I wanted to post this as soon as I finished writing, so please don't mind the minor errors and typos.

[Special Title] Epilogue:
Ch. 43 -
Where The End Meets The New Beginning

"Wow! You misters and miss live here?!" Teucer's eyes sparkled, as they had changed to less covering clothes. It wouldn't be too hot.

Currently they brought the kids to Mondstadt as promised. And it may have been the most best thing they've ever done. They were able to get a break from that cold ass place. It was shitty and gloomy, who wants to live there?

Y/n pat his head, as she smiled. Honestly, she may have reacted just the same if she hadn't had mental issues along with past mommy and daddy issues with a little sprinkle of trauma.

"Enjoy to the fullest, children." Kaeya had his hands on his hips, as he looked quite victorious and proud of himself.

"You're acting like Mondstadt is your house." Diluc said from beside him, but he couldn't help but discreetly put a smile after hearing those kids so happy.

"Is it not yours either?" Kaeya tilted his head towards Diluc, as he glanced his way.

"You'd be right."

"This is sick!" Anthon shouted, as he had fists in front of him. His eyes nearly sparkled like how Teucer's did every time he saw Mr. Cyclops. They resemble each other.

Now... what happened before they got to Mondstadt? Really— do you not wanna know?

Are you sure??

Are you really really sure?

You don't wanna know what happened cause they didn't die???
#yougotpranked

Oh well.

Here's a recap: