18

i can't take this.

i miss the old love, the good and happy love, but now, we are overwhelmed by our broken pieces, we've forgotten each other. perhaps we are being dealt with the harsh reality of existence.

with assumption being the mother of frustration, i still can't help but assume, assume and hurt, jealousy? depression? suicidal thoughts? loneliness?. these assumptions goes on and on, and i can't help but feel the emptiness, the void, the pain, the unspoken words, the unexpressed emotions, the pain, the unshed tears, the angst, the fear, the burden, the unshareable joy, oh, that feeling, when you're so high in the sky but can't share because the listening ears are fading.

are you tired? i know i am, and soon i might rest.

RANTS.

Happy New Year! Lol.

Yup, being long asf.

Not my fault, writers block is a fucking bitch.

So, I went through a painful writer's block, it was painful, but here I am, wrote this within 6 minutes. Really don't know how I couldn't write something here on SM, I can't say the lack of emotions, cause damn, the emotions are crazy, anyway, back but not back, got school.

You still here? Thank you. You gone? Well, you can't read this if you are, lol. I know, sense of humor is shit.

Happy New Month, still can't believe it's March 2021, woah.

#FuckWritersBlock

Thank you. Got enough Love to share.
🦋🤗