04

“I don’t care” She says, he sucks in a breath.

She sees the disbelief eminent all over his face, and she scoffs “For reals, I don’t give a fuck.” She smiles, and realization dawns on him, She isn’t lying, and he can’t help but feel hurt, despite knowing he shouldn’t.

You see, Let me tell you the kind of woman she is. More than often, She calls herself an Hurricane, cause that’s what she truly is, An Hurricane. A Wanderer. Violence in the pouring rain. A Storm, or better still, the Wind. She’s a fleeting soul, touches your life, and she’s gone the next moment. She’s a one night stand. A visitor. A fleeting soul.

Another thing she is, is a Sadist. She expects pain, and she embraces pain, pain doesn’t faze her anymore. She grew up with it, every step she took, it was hand in hand with her, Pain became her companion, so she welcomes it whenever it decides to visit.

There’s something she knows, Pain never stays, neither does happiness. It’s all fleeting, just like she is. She’s is a Sadist, the type of woman that forces herself to feel sad at the loss of a lover, but she doesn’t care, because her whole mind was never in it to begin with, just an inch of her soul was in it, and she’s totally okay with that inch going away with whatever lover she has now.

She’s that kind of woman that you’ll meet once a life time, the one that’ll fade too fast, the type of woman that is okay with whatever comes, the type that doesn’t care when she’s cut off, the type of woman that will smile as you fade away. She’s that woman that has stopped caring. The type that is perfectly fine with losing people to life.

“How do you this much about her?”

Because I’ve been her, I am her, and I’ll keep being her, Fleeting through lives aesthetically, a Wanderer, An Hurricane.

8|50pm

Nov|05|2021