25

His mother approached him --- silencing his suicidal thoughts for a while ---, His mother just discovered Suicide --- the irony ---, Someone in the next street had committed suicide because of a laughable reason.

His mother came to him, he's brilliant so he should have the answers she needs, he should have obviously heard of Suicide, So he talked -- he loved talking -- he told his mother all about Suicide, the signs, the cause and the Depression that precedes it.

He explained Depression to his mother, he even told her how his friend was once depressed, but is now okay because a Psychologist was involved.

While he was telling his mother about Suicide and Depression, he was actually pleading, begging his mother.

see me mother, see me, I'm here, Depressed, Suicidal, I'm holding on to a thin thread, mother. Help me, mother, Will you catch me?, Will you catch me if, no not if, Will you catch me when I fall, because I know I will soon fall. Mother, I will fall, I will fall, mother, never to be awoken.

Mother, hear my cry, help me, help me. Catch me mother, for I am falling, and the only hands I'm seeing is death crooked hands. Catch me, mother, please, please I'm begging you, Catch me.

But she didn't. She didn't even ask if he was depressed, She just thanked God that no one in her family was depressed, and he laughed, a bitter one, ha ha.

No one hears your voice till you are dead, Until you are dangling lifeless from the ceiling with a tight rope around your cold neck, Until you are found overdosed, dead in the tub, Until your cold, dead body is being dragged out of the water you jumped into, Until your remains is being packed under the bridge you jumped from.

They don't understand, they don't just understand until you are dead.

________ ellie a. o.