02

A great fan of The Originals will recognize the word Always and Forever". The Originals gave us an insight on the often saying Always and Forever.

Family is always and forever. They stick together to the end no matter what happens, they have each other's back, they defend each other. That's a family, that's what Families should be, together through thick and thin, rough and smooth, Families are forever, but recently it struck me, Is Family the only Always and Forever aspect of Life?. Looking from a different perspective, two things can also be Always and Forever|Friendship| Love.

|Friendship.|

The Senior Prefect of my high school did say twenty friends can't play for twenty years, whenever he says this, I look at my bestfriends and wonder, what will happen to our bond after high school because then, we hate together, we love together, we ate together, we drank together, we laugh together, we cried together, we sang and we danced together, we panicked and got excited together, we gossiped together, we dated friends, we were a bond, we were sisters, but high school ended and real life started.

We are still in contact, we still text each other, we still call each other, we still laugh together, we still cry together, we still date friends even though some of us are kinda broken, but we will be fine, we still gossip and thanks to social media we still see each other pictures and save it, but we are scattered over the country, some of us are in school, others are at work, sooner or later we would all be in schools, scattered all round the world, we would meet people, we would make new friends, we would make memories with them, but will we forget each other?.

At this point, my faith in our Always and Forever friendship shakes a lot, but we are friends, High School Friends, and High School is a part of our lives that's very important even more than college, even if we get scattered across the globe, we would find reasons to get back together, because we are rooted to a spot, hinged to a joint. We are glued. We'll always find our way back together.

|Love.|

Can it be classified as Always and Forever?. I'm not talking about marriage, I'm taking about love, particularly Tennage Love. Being together with the person we claim to love, we say a lot of things and make promises of forever, we make promises of a thousand years and a thousand more and I wonder how these can be possible?.

Let me clarify something, when I say a thousand years, I don't mean forever, like till the end of time and I don't mean a thousand years to this time, what I mean is till my last breath, what I mean is till death.

A lot of relationship these days dwindle so fast even after promises of forever, some don't some don't even understand the concept of forever, they just say it to have their catch.

How sad that the most beautiful and true relationships are always the ones to end. We push love away and we don't even know why, It's is the saddest truth. Life has a limit to certain capacity of beauty, when relationship becomes to strong to lose, they disappear before we even say goodbye.

Even after certain relationships end, Always and Forever still continues because the heart wants what it wants and heart recognizes heart, even after years of breakup, some Always and Forever still continues, Some Always and Forever never ends, they continue till their last breath and maybe, just maybe Life will get them back together, that is the only thing that keeps me going, the hope of rekindling our old flame.

Always and Forever.

______ ellie a.o.