47

"I don't understand this ghost relationship of ours."

"How do you always always understand?"

These questions was always asked by two amazing people.

You see, I'm a weird type of friend, a different type of friend. I won't call you everyday, I won't check up on you frequently, and I might even forget you, but I'll love you, I'll care for you when you're sick, make you hot tea, and lay your before. I'll make your favorite dish, I'll give you my favorite hoodie, I'll love you, I'll care for you, I'll understand you, because you are my friend; thus you are dear to me, so I'll love you, because I have lot of love to give.

I might not always be there, but whenever I am, I'll make up toast, and clean your kitchen, and do your assignments, I'll even let you touch my library, I will tell you about my sister, and trust me, if I can tell you about my sister, and let you touch my books, I dearly love and adore you, but, I'll leave, I won't take your shit, I won't always take it, as much as I'm used to pain, I won't always embrace it.

That's the type of friend I am, A good and bad friend, occasionally. I'll be there for you, but not always. When you push away, I'll leave, and my love, we might never talk again. Slowly, we'll fade away, inch by inch, every memories of ours will fade away, because I am human, and no matter how much I'm used to embracing pain, I won't be your punching bag, because, you see, I'm that kind of friend that can live without you, that type of friend that knows waking up without talking to you ain't so tough, and the friend that'll watch you with a straight face as you throw away a beautiful bond over some lame shit.

I'm that friend that cares a lot, but when I don't, I don't care at all.

Oct 23 | 3:21pm