43

She goes to his apartment, barefooted, excitement and annoyance in her veins. She meets two beautiful girls who tells her he’s bathing, so she sits, eager to see him, she hasn’t seen him in a month. She talks to the girls despite, not knowing who they are, and what they are doing in her boyfriend’s home, but, she doesn’t mind, she talks to them, she’s a ray of sunshine they talk about NF and Halsey.

He comes in, clad in a white tee that clings to his wet chest, a short trousers. She looks at him like he’s the sun and moon, the constellations. Forgetting the girls in the room, she walks to him, he is so shocked to see her, she hits his head, and asked why he didn’t tell her he’s back, then, she hugged him, kissed him on his cheek, and put her hands in his boxers.

He jumps at the sudden contact, so does the girls, only then did she remember they were in the room, she blushed in embarrassment. He gifts her a boom box, an headphone and black ear pods. She burst into joy, kissing him softly. She asks who the girls are, and he tells her there are his sisters, She stares in shock and embarrassment, she hits his head again, and walks outside with her gifts.

She sees an older man, sitting alone outside. Impulsely, she sits with him, and they talk, gist about embarrassing situations, She told him how she’s never been compromised, but might get soon, because her fellow is so hot and persuasive, he told her how his son is also persuasive. They pointed out similarities between her lover and his son.

The moon was beautiful, aesthetic. He asked why she’s so free with him, she told him he reminded her of her lover, she asked him the same question, and he said she reminded him of her late wife.

The beauty of the moon was so compelling, so she played Halsey’s Beautiful Stranger, and under the moonlight, they danced, both unaware of each other’s identity.

The universe smiled.

RANTS.

Once in a while, we all need something simple, cute, beautiful.

This'll probably go into Violet's story, oops, Spoilers.

Thank you for sticking with me.