44

You can't create pieces about Self Love, if you're not kinder to yourself. You see, the world is a harsh place, filled with different people, and each day, more than once, we get hurt, both physically and emotionally.

You're your first love, your first soulmate, and you should be kinder to yourself, my love. The world isn't kind, it's inhabitants are mean with venomous words, only you can protect you, cover yourself with the dandelions and sunflowers, grow in your own love and approval, kiss those thighs, love those neck rolls, and stretch marks, hip dips? heavenly, those fat cheeks, fat ass, small ass, tallness, shortness, too dark? too fair? You're mother Earth.

You, my love, are imperfectly perfect. Love yourself, and no one can love you less, because you never needed their love to begin with, you don't need anyone's approval.

Sit on that chair like it's your throne, sit on it with your beautiful fat ass, display your stretch marks, let the sun shine on those neck rolls, let your arm dangle in glee, and your hair, too small, they'd say, wear it, it is your crown. Let those cheeks make a smile, show the world your dimples, bounce that precious body of yours to beautiful rhythms.

Be human, weak at times, strong at times, sad and happy at times, but loved all the time, loved by you.

5:36pm. third, october, twenty twenty-one.