45

"Daddy, please stop, please."

He was the first man she ever loved, and the first to break get heart, she gave it to him willingly, she loved him, and he broke her, unintentionally, it's been over a decade now, and he's still ignorant of how he broke her, and for a long time, she never loved, never loved any man, in fear of getting her heart broken, till him.

As she grew, She tried to forgive her Daddy, tried to forget, but she couldn't because those punchs, those slaps were embedded in her memory, it wasn't her skin his harsh hand landed on, but it was her soul that got destroyed in the process, her head, her mind, her brain, all embodiment of her has been tainted by his stench, he ruined her, he ruined her for the one she would later fall in love with.

He gave her a beautiful gift of darkness at a young age, a shitload of trauma, a bucket full of emptiness, and a void that proved difficult to fill. He broke her in ways she didn't see coming. She had to grow faster, to protect the others, they didn't have to be like she is, she hoped she did, though most times She sees glimpses of her emptiness and trauma in them.

Her Art is flooding with blood and pain, red and black, darkness and trauma, and most if the thanks goes to him, at least, she's an Artist.

She loves him, he's changing, and he really knows not of the trauma he caused, and never will he know. She loves him, he's her father, and he's changing.

Sadly, She's in her early 20s, and is cursed with the stereotype society calls 'Daddy Issues'

4:04am. Fourth, October, Twenty twenty-one.