00

There he is smiling so bright and wide. Everyone around him wishes he could stop smiling because his smile is so contagious, and their stomach aches from continous laughter caused by his humor.

                                 People sees him and wishes to be him or at least have the little gift he is bestowed with, Happiness, but little do they know.

                                  At home, at night, he lays on his so flat bed and stares at the ceiling, and everything hits him, the pain comes rushing in, the sadness breaks the barrier, flooding him with memories he doesn't want to remember, the tears fall and they slide to his lips, those lips that once smiled so bright and then the numbness sets in, the feeling of nothingness, and he dozes off, with the enormous sadness and pain only to wake up the next morning with a smile as wide as the sky, a smile wider than yesterday's.

                                  You can't always see the pain someone else feels just by staring at them, some people have silent tears just as they have contagious smiles.

                                   You can't always see the tears on people face, perhaps they are dried or they are a little bit invisible.

                                    Happiness is not a gift bestowed to particular people, It's a gift, a free gift obtainable by anyone at anytime.

Get yours now.

_____ ellie a.o.