22

To the one who'll replace me.

3:42pm, 5: 48pm.
05/05/2021.

Hello,

I don't know you, perhaps I've met you before, perhaps not. I'm writing this letter with so much pain, angst and brokenness -- lol, just kidding. not kidding. --, maybe writing this letter will help me make peace with the fact that he and I are ending soon, looks like I've already, uhm, what's the word, I changed the topic, let me stay on it.

He is an Enigma. I've known him all my life, and yet I still don't fully understand him, So be patient with him, be very patient with him. Understand him, Please understand him, he might seem complex and complicated, but I promise you darling, it will be worth your while, you'll enjoy him, he is so sweet and cute and cheesy. Lol.

He is easy to love, you won't know until you've fallen. I love him, I probably still do, and darling, I fucking will for a while, I hope you don't mind, lol, stupid humor. He will love you, and I can't say it doesn't break my heart, because it fucking shatters it. You will love him, oh yes, it breaks my cracked heart. He will send you songs and soundtracks.

He will writes you letters. He will give you his shirt. He will get you snacks. He will watch movies with you. He will appreciate you. He will friggin make you fall in love with yourself. He will trace every curves of your body, and love them all. He will listen while you rant. He will comfort you even when you don't want him to. He will kiss you deeply, he will make love with his tongue, lol. He will make you love him effortlessly. He won't accept your "no". He will keep on chasing you. He will sing for you. He will let you in. He will be bluntly honest with you. He will tell you the truth.

Darling, I shouldn't tell you everything about him. He loves his earpiece so much, it is very important to him. He does play games, with full concentration. He loves fashion. He gets angry when I forget things about him like his team. He loves God, he's fully invested in the Gospel. He's a happy and easy person, lol. He loves his footwear, especially the shoes. He treats his clothes with respect, and gets annoyed when clothes aren't treated properly.

He loves waistbeads, and he might bite your nose, I hope he doesn't. He'll find every spot that'll makes you squirm for him. He'll cherish your body. He will bless your neck, and he will adore the valley between your breasts. He'll claim your waist, and even your ass, lol.

He likes to touch, and he loves to surprise. He will go miles for the one he loves. He is okay with the relationship ending, and darling he would have thought about your relationship's ending at the beginning, and he won't hesitate to tell you. Trust me, we are still together, but here I am.

I don't know who you are, but please treat him well, Love him, Adore him, Trust him, Love him, Love him, please Love him. As much as it took me hours to get my shit together and pen this down, I still hope he does none of these shit for you, I hope he doesn't do any of these for you.

Darkly, I hope there's no you.

Sorry. Lol. Live Long and Prosper. May the 4th be with you.

Wanda🖤.