03

She laid on her bed and the rumbling continued, she kept having series of wierd nightmares, she woke up, she wanted to ask her friend for a drug, but before words could come out, she began to vomit, "fuck" was all she could utter.

                              She was completely surprised by the involuntary action, when she stopped vomiting, she cleaned up her mess because big girls clean up their messes. She checked the time and it was 2:45, She concluded she would call her Mom the next day.

                           The next day she picked up her phone and dialed her Mom's number, She explained everything to her Mom, Her Mom calmed her down and told her to go to the nearest chemist to get drugs, She didn't want to go because she hated drugs, but she had to, she was given some drugs but was asked to eat before taking it.

                           Noodles was prepared for her, she ate little and started taking the drugs, she was about to take the last pill when she started vomiting again, she uttered her newly discovered favorite word "fuck", she couldn't even get a better place to vomit, she poured everything right there on the floor, the noodles, the drugs, everything came pouring through.

                           The nurse was called and it was decided, she would be taken to a hospital. She called her Mom in tears she explained everything and she said she would call her when she's at the hospital.

                            At the hospital she was called upon by the doctor, she sat down and was asked series of questions by the doctor, questions she answered, she was taken into a room and was asked to reveal her abdomen, a gel like substance was rubbed on it, she got to know that a scan was taken place, the doctor repeated the action and stopped.

                             She was told to urinate in a little plastic, she did so and went back into his office. The Doctor sat her down and said that the result of the tests carried out on her shows that She is Pregnant.

______ ellie a.o.