~Errormare~ -Possessive ☁️

Jealous Noot time-

Hope you enjoy!

Nightmare's POV:

I scowled as I watched that bitch flirt with Error. My Error. It didn't matter that we were in Underlust, or that all of us were getting flirted with. The only thing I could see was her. And so I watched with delicious satisfaction as she was impaled on one of my tentacles. There was screaming around us, as the rest of the sluts ran for their pathetic lives.

"Let's go. I don't feel like staying here another second." I growled, heavily annoyed. The gang looked at me curiously.
"But Boss, we came here to destr-" Dust began, but stopped short as soon  as he saw the look on my face, instead nodding quietly, motioning the others towards the portal I had just created.

As we all walked through the other side, I glared at them. "What the fuck are you ingrates looking at? Go train or whatever it is you do." I snarled. They nodded and quickly turned, filing out of the room. Error went to join them, but I quickly wrapped an appendage around his arm, pulling him back.

He looked at me questioningly, before being pulled towards my bedroom. I saw his face light up slightly with a tint of yellow dusting his face, spluttering out his objections. Ignoring him, I flung him into my room, locking the door behind me. I then proceeded to pin him to the wall, growling.

His face immediately turned a bright shade of yellow, my cheekbones heating up a little in response as I realised what position we were in. I held my ground, however, staring straight into his mismatched eyes.

"B-boss..?" He stuttered, glitching slightly, averting my intense gaze. I tilted his head so he couldn't look away. "I want to make one thing clear. You are mine, understand me? You belong to me. Not anyone else. Me." I whispered darkly, looking deep into his eyes. His eyes widened for a moment, his face almost entirely covered in a bright yellow glow.

I then did something risky. I kissed him.

He gasped against it, shock pulsing through his body. He soon relaxed into it, however, wrapping his arms around my neck, kissing back, fighting for dominance. I grinned slightly. I should have expected that my glitch would put up a fight, though he was fighting a losing battle. I wrapped my arms around his waist, bringing us impossibly close. Our tongues swirled against eachother, a string of saliva connecting us when we broke apart after a minute, needing air.

He looked at me curiously, his breathing rapid. "Nightmare... is this about the monster who flirted with me in Underlust? Is that why you killed her? You were... jealous?" I looked away slightly, embarrassed. He let out a small chuckle, earning a glare from me in return. He put a hand on my cheek.

"Night, you know I love you, right? There's no need to be so possessive. My heart belongs to you... that is the cheesy crap lovers say, right?" I laughed a little, kissing his skull. "I'm sure it is... though anything you say sounds adorable either way." I told him, winking. He looked at me angrily, slapping my arm.

"Don't push your luck, octopus. I'm not and will never be adorable in any way, you know that." He said, folding his arms and scowling. I rolled my eyes slightly, taking his hand and pulling him towards my bed.

"W-wait! What are you-" He stuttered, but was interrupted when I pulled him onto my chest, wrapping my tentacles around him in a tight, safe cuddle. I lifted his chin up to face me.

"Chill, Glitchy. I'm not planning on doing that yet. Unless of course you want to~" I said flirtatiously, raising a bone brow. His face erupted in blush as a result, growling at me. "What the hell?! Don't say those things! Dumbass..."

I chuckled, nuzzling his head with my chin. He let out a small, content sigh, wrapping his arms around me. "Goodnight, my Queen. I love you more than you could ever know." I whispered, getting a quiet 'love you too, asshole' in response. I smiled slightly, blinking once, twice, before falling victim to sleep, everything as it should be.

Is this short? Yes. But I find it cute so I'm leaving it.
Hope you enjoyed!
730 words.
See you in the next one!