¡Crerror¡- Top or bottom? 🍋

Request by Newra5the6Wolf

Let's go!

No one's POV:

"Of course I'm top! Error has literally no experience."

"H3y! ThAt'5 n0T tRU3!"

"Oh really now? What experience have you had?"

"1 m3ĀňT aB0Uţ yOU bE1Ng tOp, duMBaSs!"

Killer and Nightmare sighed as they watched the two go at it, shaking their heads.

"Soooo... who d'you think'll win?"

Asked Killer, one leg crossed over the other as he slumped back into the couch. Nightmare groaned and shook his head, rubbing his face in his hands and slowly dragging his fingers down the goop.

"I don't know, but they better stop soon. This is starting to piss me off."

He replied, a tendril wagging swiftly in irritation. They had been at this for weeks now- arguing over who was top, and who was bottom. They were both too proud to let the other win.

Eventually, however, Dust had had enough.

"Shut the fuck up, both of you! If you're so god damn set on proving your point then fuck eachother and see who comes out on top! Just shut up, you're driving me crazier than I already am!"

He raised his voice in half exasperation, half pure pissiness. Dust was never the most patient of the group, and the constant arguing was so fucking annoying to him. He knew that if these two numb skulls didn't cut it out soon he'd cut out their tongues so they couldn't shout anymore.

Both Cross and Error went oddly silent and bashful at that, both refusing to meet the other's gaze as their entire skulls were dusted with their colourful blushes. Killer got a kick out of this, slapping his knee and laughing loudly.

"Haha! Neither of them are gonna win, they're both bottoms!"

The two of them scowled deeply at the tar-leaker, getting immensely flustered. Then, Cross took a deep breath and nodded slowly, simply grabbing Error's hand.

"Alright then. We will."

He announced, dragging Error to his room and shutting the door.

Cross pinned the now blushing and stuttering glitch down on the bed, looking down at him with determination and slight lust. He bit into the other's neck, sucking out the oddly sweet blood and relishing the taste. He had expected the blood to be more bitter, even more tasteless, it must've been all the chocolate Error ate. Cross could relate to this on a spiritual level.

Error gave a soft and slightly glitchy moan, looking up at Cross and gripping his shoulders as the monochromatic dressed skeleton removed his jacket, slipping a hand into Error's shorts and pumping his pelvis and coccyx. By this time, Error could feel his magic solidifying; the impending doom of losing this bet and being greeted by possible months of teasing plus a reputation should Ink find out dawning on him. He growled and pinched the tip of Cross's pelvis, tugging him down into a heated, lengthy kiss.

Both skeletons let out their own noises of arousal as their tongues collided, both fighting for dominance in their mouths alone. Error, of course, had far more tongues than Cross; his blue ones slithering around and exploring every crevice of Cross's cavern. The oreo gave a soft moan and then a growl, continuing the touches on Error's body as the glitch focused on his dominance in the mouth.

After a good few minutes of he two fighting, Error finally caved. He let out a loud moan as his sparkling royal blue, beautiful body summoned; the flesh pressing against Cross's cold hand. Cross blushed intensely, his eyelights trailing up and down the colourful, plump body slowly and examining it thoroughly.

Then he got flustered and really horny, his male ecto flickering into view and solidifying as his entire skull burned purple. He gave squeaky noises of flustered oreo as he went into a total gay panic, his soul pounding far faster than it usually would as he had to take a moment to sit back.

Error snorted and shook his head, sighing and grabbing Cross's shoulders as he flipped their positions and now had him pinned down instead. He blushed and drooled slightly at the sight of his body, grinding against him as he straddled Cross and rubbed his pussy against the smaller's dick.

Cross gulped and grinded his tip against the taller's entrance, rubbing his inner thighs and gripping his ass as he made sure he was slick enough. When he was sure Error's insides wouldn't tear, the two slowly pushed the glitchy down onto Cross's member, all the way.

Loud noises of arousal came from the two, their tongues lolling out as Error began to bounce on Cross's cock. Cross gripped Error's hips, slamming him down harder and faster as Error's tongues lolled out, his eyelights glitchy hearts. Cross's own eyelights were purple hearts, them rolling back slightly in his narrow sockets at the pleasure they were both feeling.

Soon enough, both skeletons could feel their stomachs flipping and knotting tightly, their climaxes drawing near. With one last slam, Error climaxed harshly onto Cross's cock, with Cross releasing himself after lifting Error off.

They panted and groaned, as the glitch rolled into the smaller and wrapped his arms and legs around him.

"mM... cAn w3 cALl iT a t1E?"

"...Yeah, I'm down for that."

And with that, the two nestled into each other, pulled the covers over them after cleaning the sheets with magic, and drifted off to sleep.

~Meanwhile~

"HELL YEAH! I FUCKING TOLD YOU! PAY UP, BITCHES!"

Horror and Dust groaned and whined as they each paid Killer 50G, regretting ever agreeing to this stupid bet. Killer had been right when he said the two were too submissive to prove any sort of dominance.

"Haha! You too, Ni-"

"I'm your boss."

"...iiiiight then. Pfft- I'll just get Cross and Glitchy to pay me."

"Error will never pay you."

"Oh, he will if I threaten to tell Ink. That midget never lets anything go."

"I mean, he can't do much unless he wants Error to spill about how he caught him and Blue."

"...Wait, really?! Holy shit, I'm gonna be RICH!"

"KILLER NO-!"

1018 words.
Hope you enjoyed, bye! <3