¤Errormare¤: Stupid Octopus! 🍋

Request by TheGhost22222222

Let's go!

No one's POV:

Ah, cleanup day. The best and worst day in the mansion for all.

The downside to cleanup day was... well. Cleaning, obviously. Having to work together was terrible enough as it was, but working together while doing something they all hated?

Yeah, no. It never went well.

It wasn't all bad though. The entire reason for the cleanup was because Error was visiting. He'd been progressing nicely with touch therapy, and now the entire gang could touch him without causing a crash. However, this didn't seem a valid enough reason for Nightmare to make the gang clean the entire fucking mansion. Error didn't care about mess anyways, why should they have to clean?!

"He's totally got a crush on Glitchy. That's why he wants the place sparkling."

"Mm.. Maybe Kills, but why-"

"Snrk- Octosimp."

"Horror! Boss'll kill you if he hears you call him that."

"Aww, loosen up a little Crossy~"

"Touch me again and I'll rip your arms off."

"Aww, such a tsundere~"

Anyways, Error always visited the mansion on Fridays and the gang would clean up on Thursdays. The fact that the timing of these two events was so perfectly aligned caused some (all) of the gang to believe their boss had a soft spot for the glitch. They were right of course- Nightmare just hadn't registered that the thing he'd been feeling was in fact love. He wasn't awfully experienced in that area. However, luckily- or unluckily- neither was Error.

A few hours later, and the place had never looked cleaner. Nightmare did a thorough inspection and deemed it clean enough, his tentacles giving a wag of approval as he nodded and turned to the gang.

"Good job idiots. You managed to follow instructions for once. Now, you know the drill. Best behaviour for Error; that means no touching without permission, no pranks, no being idiot hooligans and most importantly, keep the volume down. We've made too much progress with Error to lose it because the single brain cell you all share is malfunctioning or something. Do I make myself clear?"

They nodded and bowed to him, Killer having a massive shit-eating grin on his face. Oh, Nightmare totally liked Error. Good. Maybe the glitch would teach him how to be a little more easygoing, especially when it came to his gang.

"Crystal clear, Boss."

"Good. Now get out of my sight."

And so the gang skittered away to Killer's room, where they worked on a plan to get the two scaries together.

~Timeskip~

The next day, as expected, Error walked into the mansion via portal. He looked around the place and gave a low whistle, offering the five of them a grin.

"Damn, how do you manage to get this place cleaner every time I visit?"

The gang snorted and gave knowing looks towards Nightmare, who stepped forward and hugged Error gently. Error soaked up the contact, wrapping his arms around the goopy one and burying his face into his stomach. Nightmare chuckled and stroked his spine.