•ShatteredMare x Reader•- Sharing ☁️

This is for the simps

If someone comments on this saying they like it I'll do another one of their choice

Now let's get to it!

TW?: Flirty dirty jokes lol

Y/N's POV:

I watched as Dream threw another bone attack at Nightmare, Night dodging in response. They'd been fighting for almost 15 minutes now, ignoring me whenever I tried to break them up. I decided to try once more, if that didn't work then I'd just go hang out with Error.

"Guys, please stop fighting! You're brothers, and I thought you made up!" I said, my voice cracking slightly. Neither showed any reaction yet again, Dream narrowly missing being impaled on one of Nightmares tentacles. I sighed in annoyance, closing my eyes slightly. I didn't even know what they were fighting about. Things had seemed more tense between them recently, things got physical alot more often than they used to. No one knew why, but we all knew better than to ask. No point in becoming fish food if we didn't even get an answer.

I opened my eyes, glaring at them. "Fine. I'll just leave you to it! I didn't want to hang out with you anyways..." I muttered the last part, feeling hurt. I really enjoyed spending time with the both of them, but it seemed like they didn't feel the same way. I turned to leave, figuring I'd just go for an Undernovela marathon with Glitchy. If I was lucky, he might let me share some of his chocolate.

Before I could actually go anywhere, though, I felt a tentacle wrap around my waist, pulling me back. Before I could protest, Dream pulled me into a hug. Weird, ever since he ate the apple he wasn't a big fan of hugs. He nuzzled the side of his skull against my head, whispering an apology. I smiled slightly, touched that he'd go this far to make me feel better.

I heard Nightmare growl, he sounded pretty mad. Was he... jealous? My eyes widened as I figured out why they'd been fighting so much. I pulled away from Dream, feeling both sets of eyes fixed on me. I glared at them as they stood next to eachother, looking pretty uncomfortable.

"I cannot believe that you've been fighting over me! This is ridiculous!" I yelled, anger swelling up inside me. These idiots! "What do you have to say for yourselves?"

They looked down, their tentacles drooping. I scowled, knowing this to be one of their tricks to make me less mad at them. Even if it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen, I wasn't falling for it.

"Well? I'm waiting for an explanation." I said impatiently, crossing my arms. Dream looked up, sighing softly. "Y/N, we're sorry! I guess we were afraid that we'd lose you..." He said softly, his eyes closed. I looked at him in surprise. I glanced over to Nightmare, who had an embarrassed look on his face. "Is this true, Nightmare?" I asked him softly. He scowled and looked away. I took that as a yes.

I sighed, laughing slightly. These two sure were idiots, but they were my idiots. "I love you both the same! Neither of you are going to 'lose me'" I told them. They perked up at that, basically tackling me to the ground. I squeaked in surprise, covered in tentacles and skeleton. I felt warmth rush to my cheeks as I babbled a bunch of nonsense, feeling quite flustered. I could hear sniggering from Nightmare so I glared at him, very red in the face. He stared right back at me, a smirk on his face.

"You're so adorable when you're embarrassed, Y/N~" He said flirtatiously, caressing my face with a tentacle. Dream perked up at this, a smile working it's way onto his face as well. "I agree, brother. Very precious~" He cooed, sitting up and placing me on his lap. By this time, I probably looked like a tomato. They seemed pleased by this, flirting even more just to get that reaction.

"You're so hot, my zipper is falling for you~"

"They say that kissing is a language of love, so would you mind starting a conversation with me?"

"I'm on top of things. Would you like to be one of them~?"

"Is your name Winter? Because you'll be coming soon~"

"I'm not into watching sunsets, but I'd love to see you go down~"

I hid my face in my hands, my face burning. Stupid twins with their stupid flirts, and their stupid smiles, and their stupid hypnotising eyes...
They stopped flirting after a while, both chuckling, their argument forgotten. Dream hugged me closer to his chest, pulling Night in too with a tentacle.

"I suppose we can share them, brother~" He said, smiling widely. Nightmare nodded, his grin growing wider. "Yes, you're right, Dream. We were always told to share things, so it only makes sense" He said playfully, wrapping a tentacle round me and Dream. I rolled my eyes. "Idiots..." I said, smiling slightly. They looked at me, mock hurt across their faces.

"Rude!" They both blurted out, making me laugh. I then sighed, wrapping my arms around Dream and closing my eyes. Both brothers reciprocated, leaving us in a tight, comfortable cuddle. I smiled. I had my two princes with me, and everything, for once, seemed to fall into place.

.

.

.

And Error remained in the antivoid, covered in chocolate :)

This is cringe, but hope you enjoyed.
908 words.
Love ya'll, see you in the next one!