'Killermare'- Till Death Do Us Part 🖤

Time for a good ol' update to freshen up the evening.

Vote results were tied, so imma do Dustberry after this and any other requests after that, so busy busy.

This is gonna be pretty fluffy then real angsty. Hope you enjoy, see you at the end <3

Nightmare's POV:

I took a deep breath as I waited under the arch of flowers for my soon to be husband. The venue we picked was actually pretty gorgeous, the Garden of Life in Reapertale. Flowers were all around, the colours clashing with eachother. I couldn't help but notice that there were a lot of red ones. I looked away. I never liked red.

I looked towards my brother, him giving a slight smile and a nod. We had made peace a couple of months prior to my engagement, something that he had been very happy about. He had made sure to invite a lot of people, his little gang included. I looked to them. The blueberry was, naturally, dressed completely in blue, a pastel blue suit with a darker tie. The artist was dressed in a multicolored suit, all colours of the rainbow. I scowled as I saw the red pop out. I never liked red.

I looked, instead, to my gang. These boys were who I considered my family, they had never given up on me though I treated them badly. I knew each of them as well as they knew themselves, what made them happy and, more than anything, what made them afraid.

Dust, labelled insane by most of the multiverse and pretty keen to prove it. He loved being surrounded by us, no matter where we were or what we were doing. He was afraid of being left alone, knowing that the insanity would soon creep up and swallow him whole once more.

Horror, the cannibal who always made sure we had a healthy diet. He loved to cook for us, he was an excellent cook and we always told him so. The thought of us being starved frightened him, he still held himself accountable for his brothers death from starvation after he had joined the gang. It killed him inside even to this day.

Cross, the softer one of our group of misfits. He was always happy as long as we gave him our love, he enjoyed being treated like the little brother of the group. He, like Dust, was afraid to be alone. After Ink left him alone in that white nothingness, he could never bare to be on his own. It would trigger a panic attack after just a few minutes.

Error. I always personally thought of him as my best and most trusted friend. We were a lot alike, him and I. Unlike the others, he preferred being left alone. It gave him peace of mind to do as he wished. He was afraid of touch, it took many months for him to trust us enough to touch him. We always respected his limits for fear that he'd crash, the crashes always caused him some amounts of pain.

And then, there was him. Killer. My soon to be husband. He loved living his life to the fullest, taking risks never scared him. That was most likely because he feared losing his emotions entirely, like that psychopath child almost did to him. He also feared losing me to the negativity, the darkness that I could be taken over by. I had always assured to him that this would never happen, he gave me so many positive things to keep me steady.

I snapped out of my train of thought when I heard a few gasps from around me. Killer had appeared, looking incredibly striking in a black suit streaked with red here and there to compliment his target soul. I flinched a little. I never liked red.

He walked up beside me, smiling widely. I returned the gesture, holding out my hands which he took in his own. As the Toriel of the universe, the Goddess of Life, said the beginning of the vows, I looked again at my soon to be prince. I smiled. He looked good in red.

We said our vows, and shared a kiss to the cheers of the audience around us. I looked at my prince once more. He really did look good in red. I changed my mind. I liked red. Red was good. Especially if it was Killer wearing it.

.

.

.

But all good things come to an end.

I laughed as I showered my love in red. He looked amazing, just like on our wedding day. Things had not been well with us since that day. Arguments, fights. The negativity had been delectable, I wanted more. I let it swallow me up and chase what it wanted most. Red. Red. Red. 

He really did look good in red. It was darkening by the second, however. Crimson turned to burgundy, turned to black. I had always liked black. Black was good. But I wanted red for my love. I had already covered his still body with the best red roses I could find. Their petals were blackening too, covered in the red he produced. There was no more red to be seen. The negativity left.

I took another look at what I had done, falling to my knees. He was gone. My love was dead. I killed him. I betrayed our promise.

I smiled as I took his prized possession in my hands, his knife. I laughed a humourless laugh as I plunged it through my soul. I could already feel the life fading from me, pulling his body into my arms, cradling him as if he were a child.

"Soon we will be reunited, my love." I whispered with my last breaths. "I vowed, till death do us part. And now it never will." I gave him one last kiss goodnight, our bodies turning to dust in all the black and the red.

Wow, that got pretty heavy.
1000 words, hope you enjoyed!
See y'all in the next one, bye! <3