|Tsundere!Nightmare x DS!Dream|- Mean Love ☁️

I feel like making just a pure and utter fluff ngl-

Second request by Mochiruwu, thanks you ^^

And imma name DS... Chicken. If you know, you know :}

Lesgo~

No one's POV:

Chicken grinned to himself as he snuck up on his unsuspecting victim. He had been following them for hours now, searching for that moment of weakness that, after a long while, had finally come. They were asleep, soft snores being the only suggestion that they were, in fact, sleeping, and not laying dead on the couch in their living room.

Chicken studied their sleeping form. They were significantly smaller than himself, especially curled up in this state. Chicken knelt down to their level, his head tilting slightly. Their breathing was quick and they seemed to be in some sort of nightmare. Perfect. Chicken chuckled to himself, before pouncing onto his prey.

.

.

.

"Agh! What the hell, you damn bird?! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Nightmare hissed, pushing Chicken away as he bolted up into a sitting position. Chicken pouted, leaning back on his heels.

"Babyyyyy, I want cuddlessss."

"Not a chance. And don't call me that."

"But whyyyy? I need attention! Give me attention!"

"Because you're a dumbass. You want attention? I'm sure your brother will be more than happy to provide- MMFFF!"

Chicken cut Nightmare off with a surprise kiss. It was his attempt at winning Night over with his charm, something he immediately regretted as he felt Nightmare's fist come in contact with his cheekbone, sending him 'flying' (haha, funny pun me) into the coffee table.

"Owww! What was that for?!" Chicken said, yelping in pain. His arm had cracked slightly at the impact, though Nightmare didn't notice this, too busy glaring at his taller companion. "What do YOU think, asshole?! What the hell were you thinking, you stupid winged freak?!" He yelled at Chicken.

Chicken internally smiled. He knew exactly how to deal with the stubborn octopus. He hung his head in mock sadness, which actually looked frighteningly real, wings drooping with his shoulders slouched and golden tears coming out of his sockets. He held his cracked arm tenderly, as though it hurt a lot more than it actually did. He started sniffling as if trying to suppress his sadness.

This got Nightmare's attention, alright.

Growling slightly, he stepped up to Chicken, holding out his arms. Chicken dropped the act immediately, squealing in delight and picking Nightmare clean off the ground. Nightmare yelled out in surprise, face a bright shade of green as Chicken plopped onto the couch, Nightmare in his lap.

"...Asshole" He said, turning his face away with a scowl. Chicken tutted, a fond 'language' coming out of his mouth as he nuzzled against Nightmare's skull affectionately. He was getting his cuddles, and there were no 'ifs or buts' about it. Chicken lay down further, Nightmare clinging on to his chest.

Chicken chuckled as he caught Nightmares oncoming hand with his own, kissing it softly. He let out a content sigh as he got comfortable, settling into the cushions and wrapping his arms, and wings, around Nightmare. He could feel his eyes closing, his body begging for the sweet release of sleep. He had almost drifted off when..

Poke

Pinch

Poke

Poke

Senpai

Birb

Squeaky chicken-

"Ughhhh, what?" He groaned, looking skeptically at Nightmare. The goopy skeleton looked back at him, a look of triumph on his face from keeping Chicken awake. Probably because it annoys me and he's a raging tsundere he thought to himself, unsure whether to think it adorable or irritating.

"Oi, idiot! No spacing out!" Nightmare said, snapping his fingers in the poor birds face. Chicken sighed. "Fineee. What's up?" He asked softly, still feeling drowsy. Nightmare sat up, hopping to the floor and crossing his arms. "We need to heal your arm, stupid. You're pretty useless with a sword if you don't have an arm to swing it with." He said, sniggering towards the end. Chicken chuckled himself. He sure has a strange way of caring about me.

"Okay, Doctor Nighty, heal me. I am entirely at your mercy!" Chicken told him dramatically, practically throwing himself back down in a laying position. Nightmare rolled his eyelights, muttering obscenities under his breath. He picked up Chickens arm forcefully, but not hard enough to hurt it more. He placed his hand on the crack, his expression turning to one of complete concentration.

By the time he had finished, Chicken was sound asleep.

Nightmare snorted, shaking his head slightly. "Such a dumbass.." He muttered fondly. He studied Chickens face, wanting to make sure he was actually asleep. After a thorough inspection, he was satisfied. He gently pressed his 'lips' to Chickens forehead and held this position for a couple seconds, before moving away hesitantly. He summoned a blanket from his room and wrapped it carefully round the winged skeleton.

"Goodnight, Dream." He said, walking off to make himself some coffee.

...

Chicken opened an eye socket, his face golden. Smiling and wrapping his wings around himself, he muttered a brief 'goodnight' to his love, before falling into a deep and dreamless sleep.

850 words
Short and crappy, the usual :}
Hope you enjoyed, love ya'll! <3