•Star Sanses•: Surprise!- ☁️

Wellll, we did Bad Guys poly sooo why not these guys?

I'm having a bad day so if you don't like it, fuck you (JK I fucking love you guys).

Let's go!

No one's POV:

Dream was sat on the sofa in the living room, bored as all hell. Ink was in his bedroom painting, and had warned Dream not to distract him or face a very long, painful death. Blue was visiting Error, something he insisted on doing despite Dream's words of worry. No matter, Dream trusted his judgement. If he said Error was good, he'd believe him.

He relaxed into the sofa, sighing. Why was there nothing to do?! The bad guys had been ominously quiet, so that just made him uneasy. He honestly felt like breaking the bowstring on his bow just to have an excuse to fix it. He let out a groan and lay down on his back. He'd just sleep the day away, that usually worked.

He curled up into a ball, hugging himself for warmth. He felt his sockets get heavier, then close, him surrendering to sleep. His head nuzzled into the cushions, a happy look on his face. He let out a small mewl, rubbing his face into them softly.

.

.

.

"Oh Dreamy~"

Dream opened his eyes when he heard that voice, blinking groggily. He squinted his eyes to see a figure looming over him. He gave a small squeak of alarm, teleporting a short distance away and getting into a fighting stance. He took a deep breath of relief when he saw who it was, however.

"Blue! You scared the life out of me!" He squeaked, crossing his arms easily and pouting. Blue chuckled and came closer to him, scooping the guardian right up into his arms and smirking, nuzzling against him. "Sorry, sunshine, I was simply admiring your beauty." He purred, sitting down on the couch with the positive one in his lap. Dream squeaked as his cheeks flared a bright gold, tapping his index fingers together shyly and looking away. In his peripheral vision he could see a figure enter the room.

"Hey! No cuddles without me, the heck?!" Ink whined, his voice high pitched and childish. Blue gave a small laugh, lifting up his arm invitingly. "C'mere, ya big softie." He chuckled, humming as Ink happily slumped down into his side. The artist cuddled up closely, purring. Blue hummed and pressed a gentle kiss to his foreskull, then gently pressed Dream's nose teasingly.

"You're so cute when you sleep Dreamy, you're like a little kitten!" He cooed, 'aww'ing at him when he kitten sneezed. Dream puffed out his marshmallowy cheeks, his eyelights large as he shook his head firmly. "I do not! That's a disgraceful untruth!" He protested. Ink snickered, looking up at Dream. "Ya suuuuure about that, Dreamy~? Pretty sure I was hearing meowing earlier, and we don't own a cat ~" He teased, wriggling his bonebrows. Dream gave an offended squeak, going off on a rant about how he was a mightily respected ruler and how he was indeed not a kitten. Blue and Ink laughed, nuzzling him.

"Okay, Mister. Mighty Ruler. Whatever you say." Blue chuckled, kissing Dream's foreskull. Dream gave a satisfied 'hmph!', leaning into Blue and purring quietly. He snuggled back into the two, rolling onto his back so that his head was resting on Ink's lap. Blue smirked and rubbed his spine softly, scratching at his 'stomach'. Ink caught on and scratched him under the chin, nuzzling against him and petting his skull. Dream gave loud purrs, his chest vibrating as he stretched out to grant them access to more space. He gave small mews, butting his head into Ink's stomach as he blepped and pawed at Ink's vial sash.

Ink smirked and kissed his skull, sitting him up and cooing in his ear. "Aww, look at you little kitten! So cute..." He muttered, a cocky grin spreading across his face. Dream angrily mewed and slapped his cheek; but it was playful, no real aggression behind it. He slumped down further into the two, wrapping his arms round Blue's neck and burying his face into it. His chest vibrated loudly as he purred, a small smile on his face. He looked up at the two with big eyelights as he stuck out his bottom lip. "...I wanna sleep."

Ink and Blue 'aww'd loudly at him, immediately agreeing and laying down. Ink cuddled into Blue's chest as Dream was on top of the both, a satisfied smile creeping onto his expression. Oh, if cuteness was the way to get what he wanted, he'd be a lot cuter from now on. He wriggled his shoulders and got comfortable, making sure to give a few high pitched mews and purrs. Ink and Blue cooed at him tiredly, purring back as they cuddled him closely.

The trio fell asleep, basking in each other's warmth. Not even the Bad Guys bothered them, granting all three a long, peaceful sleep.

830 words
Hope you enjoyed, bye! <3