[Bad guys]: An unexpected surprise- 🍋 (Part 2 to The Perfect Plan).

This idea is courtesy of me, came to me during an rp server with someone.

Second BG poly, this one's a lot less angst tho. It's the second part to the first, I'd recommend checking that out if you haven't already.

~This is a lemon! Sin! Innocence beware!~

Let's go :}

No one's POV:

The crew sat in silence, glaring at the floor. Since Nightmare found out how they reacted with the night terrors, he had been doing it. Every. Single. Night. Not one of them had gotten an ounce of sleep the previous night due to their negative bastard of a boyfriend, and he had been quick to boast about it.

"Awww, are my little soul suckers tired~?" He had cooed, testing their patience on the point of breaking. They had responded by flipping him off and filing out of the room, hearing his laughter echo through the halls.

Needless to say, they were quite done with his shit.

"UGH! What a-r3 w3 g0-0nna d0?!" Error yelled in frustration, getting glum looks in response. Yes they were annoyed, but what could be done, really? This was Nightmare, he could make their lives a whole lot more miserable if they tried anything he didn't like, they all knew that. Error slouched back into his seat of strings, groaning.

All of a sudden, Killer jumped up, a wide grin on his face. "I got it!" He shouted, excitement in his voice. The others looked towards him curiously. The target souled skeleton began to pace, hands behind his back and a concentrated look on his face. "Okay, here's the plan." He told them, determination clear in his tone.

The gang listened, smiles growing on each of their faces, impossibly wide as Killer finished. This was perfect. Really perfect. They looked around at eachother, not saying a word but nodding in complete agreement. Oh boy, this was gonna be fun.

~Time skip~

Nightmare paced around his room, feeling annoyed. Where had those idiots gotten to? It had been literal hours, and he was bored. Messing with them sounded perfect at that moment. He felt a smile creep onto his face as he chuckled lowly. He really did enjoy teasing them.

He heard a noise come from the hallway outside his room. Raising a bonebrow, he stuck his head out the door and looked around him. Nothing, just a dark hallway with dulled light coming through the painted windows. Feeling slightly chilled, he retreated back into his bedroom, locking the door behind him. He shivered- what could that noise be? The gang weren't even on the same floor as him, and he'd have seen them in that hallway.

Shaking his head, he went back to his desk where a large pile of paperwork sat. He slumped in his chair, sighing. There was always so much work to do, not a lot of time for things outside of work. He rubbed his temple, his sockets closing slightly.

He felt a light breeze brush against his neck. He whipped his head around, scowling. "Who's there? Come out and face me...!" He yelled, trying to sound intimidating but failing quite badly. He heard a low chuckle, and yelped as he was grabbed from behind. He felt himself get spun around and slammed against the wall, coming face to face with his attacker... Killer?

"Agh! You asshole, Killer! What the hell?!" The negative one yelled, struggling in Killer's firm grip. Killer grinned in response. "Ah ah ah, Nighty~! You've been a bad, bad boy~ I think he deserves a punishment, don't you, boys~?" Nightmare gulped as he saw the rest of the gang appear behind Killer, all grinning widely.

"H- hey, we can talk about this, right?!" He stuttered, beads of sweat starting to form on his brow. Killer's grin grew. "Awww~ Is my little octopus scared~?" He cooed, mimicking Nightmare. The goopy one growled at this, advancing forward only to freeze when he felt a knife at his throat. "Careful, now. Don't want me to accidentally cut you, now do we~?"