◇Killermare◇- Beautiful ☁️

Request by EmaPikachu

Killer is a girl in this, as requested :}

Let's go!

Killer's POV:

They're so beautiful. I can't stand it.

I looked in the mirror and saw nothing. Nothing but ugliness and hopelessness. There's no point in me trying to be pretty. I'll never be as beautiful as those other girls I see every day, with their cute smiles and pretty eyes that sparkle and shine. I don't even have eyes! I don't know why Nightmare puts up with me. He deserves one of them, one of the beautiful ones. Not someone ugly like me.

"Kills! Time to go!"

He's calling me. We're going on a picnic, just the two of us. Except there won't just be the two of us- there'll be those beautiful, beautiful girls there, the ones I can never even dream of competing with.
...
I don't want to go. My insecurities will ruin the mood, and Nightmare will end up having to console me. He always does, he's so sweet. I really don't deserve him.

I should tell him I don't feel well. I don't want him thinking I don't like spending time with him, because that's not true at all. He really is the only light in my life, and I love him more than anything.

No one's POV:

Nightmare was waiting for Killer in the living room, tapping his fingers and leaning back into the couch. He was dressed as summery as Nightmare could dress- a black t-shirt and shorts, with sneakers rather than his usual slippers. He perked up as soon as Killer walked into the room, one of his tentacles wagging, then drooping as he saw the look on her face. She looked awful- like she was trying not to cry. She was trembling, and digging her fingers into her sweater. He frowned at this- sweaters in summer?

She walked over, offering him a shaky smile, standing before him like he were the judge of her life. She couldn't even look at him, and this pained Nightmare. He wanted his love to feel comfortable with him in every way.

"Is something wrong Killer...?"

"No! Nothing's wrong, I just... I don't feel very well. Could we maybe... have the picnic another day?"

Nightmare gave her a suspicious look, his eye narrowed and his tentacles curling and twitching slightly.

"Please don't lie to me. I felt your negativity from inside the bathroom. Tell me the real reason. You know I won't judge you, sweetheart."

Killer teared up slightly at this, which was unusual to say the least. She was usually cool and confident, and she never cried. Now Nightmare was even more concerned.

He pulled her to him with a tentacle, pulling her onto his lap and gently wiping away the tears that fell with his thumb. He took both of her hands in his own, rubbing circles on them and hushing her gently.

"Hey..! Come on now, no need to get upset. I just want us to be honest with eachother. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, we can stay here."

Killer shook her head firmly, knowing that he deserved a reason. An honest reason. She took a deep breath, averting her gaze and looking at the wall instead.

"It's stupid really..."

"Is it about how other girls look again?"

Her silence was enough to confirm his theory, and Nightmare sighed and held her close. He rubbed her spine, kissing the top of her skull.

"I've told you this a million times, but I'll keep saying it until you believe it. I don't care about how other girls look. They could be the most gorgeous creature in this multiverse, I still wouldn't look at her. I only have eyes for you, because to me you are the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes- well, eye on. Even if you were ugly, which you're not, I wouldn't love you any less. You're mine, and I'm yours, and that's all that matters."

She glanced up at him, seeing a determined and loving glint in his eye. Her soul melted a little, but she was still unsure.

"But... you deserve someone better! Not an eyeless freak, a tarry faced murderer. You deserve someone beautiful."

Nightmare gave a small laugh at that, cupping her cheek and tilting her face up to face his. He examined her features, radiating only love and admiration.

"But I don't want anyone else. You're perfect to me, and that's all that matters. I mean, look at me! I'm a literal goopy octopus. Do you ever want anyone else?"

She gave a small giggle and shook her head, leaning into his hand and sighing with a small tint of red on her cheeks.

"No.. you're right, as usual Mr. Smartypus. I'm sorry."

He gave a little tut at the name, rubbing circles on her cheek with his thumb.

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. But you must remember that I'm never going to stop loving you for you, and not for your looks. Okay moonshine?"

She nodded and smiled at the name, and Nightmare gave a satisfied nod and connected their lips. Then he pulled away and shivered, looking around.

"Y'know, I'm a bit chilly. I don't really feel like going outside right now. How about we stay in and watch a movie and cuddle?"

Killer gave a thankful smile and an excited squeal, hopping off his lap and running in the direction of their room.

"Race you there!"

Nightmare gave an offended gasp, chasing after her.

"Hey, you little cheat!"

And the rest of the day was spent watching random movies, eating popcorn, cuddling and playfully bickering with eachother about who was faster.

952 words.
Hope you enjoyed! Bye! <3