<Bad Guys>: The Perfect Plan 🖤☁️

Poly relationship check :}

Relationship is kinda toxic, ngl, but also cute.

No one's POV:

The King smiled to himself as he surrounded the castle in negative energy. Not a single person would be sleeping that night, he was sure. They'd all be waking up from a nightmare that targeted their worst fear. He had made sure of this. It was the perfect plan.

For Dust, he would be trapped in a dark, empty room. One at a time, the ghosts of his past would come to him and taunt him for being weak, and not being able to take what a young child had done. Papyrus would be the worst, blaming him for his death,  regardless of the countless times the kid had murdered him. He would feed on Dust's insecurities, saying things no one would say to an enemy let alone their brother. Chara would come last, boasting of their victory over him, taunting him. He would be caged like a wild animal while the gang watched him, whispering amongst themselves.

Horror would be similar. He'd be at a feast, enjoying himself with all his friends around him. Then, out of the corner of his eye, he'd see Papyrus. This would be enough to send him into a full blown panic attack. Papyrus had starved to death shortly after Horror had left his AU to join the gang as he could never bring himself to hurt the human and Undyne had taken any food Horror had given him.

Killer, surprisingly, didn't fear the ones he killed. He feared the ones he could kill. He feared Chara manipulating him again, and using him to kill the gang. So, naturally, that would be exactly what would happen. Killer would come downstairs in the morning, only to find that everyone, apparently, hated his guts. They'd yell at him, calling him a burden, unwanted, unloved. All the things he had been afraid of being. He'd run out of the room, evidently upset, and the brat would pick up on the moment of weakness. They'd console him, telling him he'd be better off without fake friends like them. He'd agree with them, bitterness clawing at the part of him that told him to get the fuck away from the psycho child. He'd return to the room to find them sleeping, then he'd slaughter them all. When he realised what he had done, it would break him.

Cross would be left alone in Error's antivoid. This would trigger his kenophobia for sure, the memories of Ink's betrayal etched into his memory. He'd be left to call for help, none coming. He'd drive himself crazy with his own thoughts, unsure if the gang were coming or if they had abandoned him, just like Ink. A screen would then pop up. It would show the gang, gathered together, having the time of their lives. This would probably make Cross smile, until he realised that they were having this much fun without him. They never had this much fun when he was present. This would drive him over the edge.  

Error was a tougher one. He never let anyone know his weakness, but most people knew they wouldn't see the light of day of they purposely touched him. Nightmare could feel himself grinning. The tougher ones always fell harder.

He'd be locked in a small, dark space. A finger would brush his face, then another. As he would try to fight these imaginary touches off, he'd find he couldn't move. This would make him panic, alright. Error had always relied on his ability to defend himself, and if that was taken away?

He'd become a vulnerable mess.

The touches would increase until he couldn't take it anymore. He'd break down. Perfect.

Nightmare felt his grin grow as he let the bad dreams go to their victims. He shivered in delight as he immediately felt the negativity levels spike. Now all he had to do was wait.

...

He didn't have to wait long.

Error was the first to break, teleporting into Nightmares room in a blind panic. 'Blind' being quite literal, his glitches completely blocking his eyesight as he desperately waved his arms around in the hope of finding the negative king. Nightmare immediately jumped up, rushing to him when seeing his distress. Though he had wanted this, he hadn't expected it to have had this much of an impact. He picked Error up, bringing him to his bed as he stroked his skull softly, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. He could feel a twinge of regret as Error sobbed into his shoulder. Perhaps this wasn't such a good idea, after all.

This idea was only confirmed as Dust and Horror showed up.

Dust seemed to be in the middle of a panic attack that had been happening since the beginning of the nightmare. He was trembling like a leaf, hood up and eye glowing. He was clasping his skull as if he wanted to keep his remaining sanity from escaping. He was muttering to himself frantically, eyelights darting around the room.

Horror was beside himself with fear. He kept looking at Dust like he was going to drop dead in front of him. In his delirious state he seemed to think that Dust was his Papyrus. Red tears began to pour from his eyes as his body shook with sobs. Nightmare pulled them to him with his tentacles, smiling slightly. Their negativity was absolutely amazing, the utter fear and horror leaving a pleasurable feeling in his soul. Nevermind, this was an amazing idea. Such negativity! He eagerly awaited the remaining two.

Yet again, he didn't have to wait long.

Cross arrived first, sobbing uncontrollably. He had clearly been hesitant to come here after his nightmare, but came once he realised he couldn't calm down. He had curled himself into a ball and teleported, too emotional to walk (me). Nightmare once again reached out with a tentacle, grabbed Cross and set him on the bed gently, rubbing his shoulders in a soothing manner.

Killer arrived last.

He had always been one to put on a brave face, but he was clearly upset as he walked into the room. Saying nothing, he crawled onto the bed and joined the hug. Nightmare wrapped his tentacles around them all, relishing the negativity they produced. Yeah, this was such a fucking good idea. He could do this whenever he wanted more negative energy, and they were entirely at his mercy. They wouldn't even fight back, they needed his comfort after all.

He chuckled darkly to himself. This really was the perfect plan.

Well screw you too, Nightmare.
1100 words, hope you enjoyed!
Bye! <3