°Yandere!Ink x Submissive!Nightmare°- Forever ☁️

This ain't angsty unless you love Dream.

Request by this amazing person! Mochiruwu

Enjoy, Inkmarians :}

TW: Dream abuse, sad Noot, crazy Squid, slight angst then a whole lot of fluff

No one's POV:

Ink smiled sadistically, dragging his crafted knife down Dream's thigh bone, all the way to his kneecap. Dream let out a weak whimper, causing Inks smile to turn to a scowl. He wasn't dead. He was supposed to be dead. He didn't deserve to live. Not when he was in the way of his precious Prince. His King. His world. His everything.

Ink quickly composed himself, the same unsettling grin placing itself on to his usually cheery face. Dream would not get in the way. He wouldn't let him. Since the war had ended, he had been getting closer to Nightmare. Too close. It didn't matter if he was his brother. He was In. The. Way.

Ink summoned a bone attack, holding it above his head like a knife. Dream had gotten in the way before, but he wouldn't do so again. He felt the adrenaline rush to his head, (cuz squid boi got no soul lol), as he plunged the sharp edge of the bone straight through Dream's golden soul. At that moment, the warping sound of a portal opening was heard.

Nightmare was here.

Nightmare's POV:

I sat in my mansion, bored as all hell. Ever since we agreed to that truce, there was nothing fun to do. Curse Dream and his stupid gang of do-gooders. I even missed training with the brain dead idiots I called my gang, at least that symbolised that we were going to kill someone. I sighed, my eyes closing slightly as I brought my hand to my skull, nursing a headache I'd had since that morning. Because we weren't training or going on any missions, the gang decided to make my life a living hell, retaliation for all the negativity I'd made them feel over the years. I kicked them all out before they could do any damage, of course, my negativity keeping them out. I knew it wouldn't last, however.

I decided to go and visit Dream. I'd either try and reconnect with him or gain more negativity from him, both options seeming like a win for me. I lifted myself off the chair, growling as I felt a slight twinge in my soul, indicating a lack of negative energy. I stretched slightly, sighing. It seemed that the second option would be better for me at that moment. I summoned my usual tarry black portal, walking through it. What I saw on the other side, however, would change my life for good.

No one's POV:

Ink snapped his head around as he heard the portal open. He squealed in delight as he saw the King of Negativity walk through it, a look of annoyance on his goopy skull. That expression changed into one of horror as he saw Dreams mangled body, a pool of crimson marrow around him, his starry eye lights completely gone. Nightmare immediately rushed over to Dream, attempting to revive him.

"Dream? Dream! Wake up, brother!" He said, his voice cracking as he hugged Dreams lifeless body to his chest. He slowly turned his head to face Ink, his expression contorting into one of pure rage. "You." He said, his voice low, sending a chill down Inks spine. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He screamed, tears pouring down his face.

Ink immediately rushed over, attempting to comfort him, only to be flung to the other side of the room. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" Nightmare screamed, sobs wracking his body. Ink sat up, rubbing his skull tenderly. He didn't understand why Nightmare was reacting like this. He had always boasted about how he planned to one day end Dream, and now Ink had done it for him. What was the problem? Inks eyelights turned to a tear drop and a heart, turning his head to see Nightmare sitting with Dreams head on his shoulder, arms and tentacles wrapped firmly around his torso. He got up and walked over to the brothers, sitting beside Nightmare.