○HorrorDust○: I'll Prove You Wrong!- 🍋

Request by our winner, YeeSans!

No one's POV:

It was a regular day in the Mansion: Nightmare was yelling at Cross, Killer was throwing knives, Error was sulking in his room and Horror and Dust were in the living room. The cannibal and murderer had been at this game for days, fighting over who was the most submissive during sex. There had been pick up lines, dirty jokes and all round flirting between the two, and it seemed that they were just as flirtatious as eachother. Horror decided it was time for the next stage.

"Hey, Dusty~ Why don't you come over here, sweet cheeks~?" He purred, motioning to his lap. Dust complied with a smirk, straddling the cannibal with confidence. He brought their faces close, raising a bonebrow. "Yes, Horror~?" He cooed, tracing his eyes up and down Horror's body. Horror hummed, gripping Dust's ass harshly. "I think it's time to prove for real who's the sub here~" He muttered, tracing a finger down Dust's jawline. Dust shivered, then gave a small giggle. "You read my mind~" He grinned, pressing their foreheads together.

Horror grinned and crashed their lips together in a fiery, passionate kiss. He wrapped his arms around Dust's neck, bringing them closer as their tongues fought for dominance. Dust groaned into the kiss, reaching out and roughly gripping Horror's pelvis, rubbing large, slow circles on it. Horror let out a low moan at that, cheeks heating up as Dust took the opportunity to roughly shove his tongue down Horror's throat. He gripped Horror by the shoulders, quickly turning and pinning him to the couch.

Horror let out a flustered squeak, his blush growing as he looked up at Dust, who had a cocky smirk on his face. The murderer resumed groping Horror's pelvis, letting out a low growl as he sunk his teeth into Horror's neck. Horror gave another moan, his body summoning; D- Cup breasts and a thick ass, all in a beautiful cherry red. Dust was practically drooling at the sight, snapping his fingers and teleporting both sets of clothes off. He planted his face into the others chest and aggressively licked and sucked at his nipples, reaching down to teasingly insert a finger into Horror's entrance. Horror gave a submissive whimper, his face burning. Dust travelled back up to his face. "Aww, look at you all submissive~!" He cooed, sniggering. Horror glared and flipped him off, small pants coming from him.

Dust hummed and trailed small nips and kisses down Horror's body, arriving at his pussy. He wasted no time in sticking his tongue inside, eating him out aggressively as his hand reached up and groped his tits. Horror moaned and panted, clutching the cushions beneath him as his back arched, not noticing Dust forming his own body. Removing his tongue, the murderer teasingly pressed his bulge up against the others entrance, travelling back up to his face. He brought him into a rough kiss, shoving his tongue down Horror's throat as he pushed in. Horror gave a small hiss followed by a moan, wrapping his arms round Dust's neck as he pulled him closer.

Dust slammed all the way in, giving a small moan himself at the tightness. He didn't hold back, pounding into Horror at an insane pace, going as deep as possible while sinking his fangs into the flesh on his neck. He slapped Horror's ass with a loud growl, grinning at the mess beneath him. Horror had his mouth wide open, tongue lolling out with drool running down his chin. The room was filled with loud, lewd noises as Horror weakly clawed at Dust's back, his toes curling. Dust smirked, licking up the blood that had formed from his biting. He cocked a bonebrow at the cannibal, humming.

"Who's a little sub~?" He cooed, clearly enjoying himself. Horror could only moan and pant, pretty much answering that question with just his reactions. Dust gave a low chuckle, pulling Horror's legs over his shoulders as he only thrusted deeper. The couch made loud squeaks against the floor as it moved with them, Horror's sweat leaving large wet patches on the material. Dust noticed this, smirking. "This is good exercise, we should do this more often~" He purred, sucking and biting at Horror's inner upper thigh. His hand once again made its way to Horror's chest, roughly groping his tits.

Horror climaxed hard, giving the loudest moan yet. Dust grunted at the feeling, thrusting a few more times then doing the same, releasing his load deep into the sub. He pulled out, sweat dripping down his face as he leaned down and lapped up the juices, his tongue making quick work of cleaning Horror's entrance. He chuckled at the sound of the cannibal giving weak groans, bringing him into a softer kiss, allowing him to taste both of them. He pulled away and gave a soft smile at the sight of the sweating, drooling mess he had made. He hummed, picking Horror up gently, wrapping him in a blanket.

The door slammed open, revealing a very pissed off goop lord. He glared at the two, hissing. "Would you so kindly NOT fuck on my new couch? What do I give you bedrooms for?!" He snarled, storming back out. Dust blinked, then gave a loud laugh. "Hehe, sorry Boss!" He yelled after him, sniggering when he heard Nightmare swear in response. He teleported to his room, still chuckling as he gently laid Horror down on the bed, placing the covers over him. Horror gave a weak murmur of thanks before passing out, snuggling down into the warmth. Dust looked down at him lovingly, getting into the bed next to him, spooning him from behind. He gave a small chuckle as he planted a kiss on his cheek, whispering into his ear. "Looks like I proved you wrong~" He hummed, sighing as he felt fatigue overtake him, the warmth welcoming and inviting. He held Horror close, planted one last kiss on his neck and passed out. They snuggled into eachother eagerly, soft sighs and purrs coming from the two.

And the poor couch had to be thrown out. Nightmare was livid.

1016 words, sorry that it's late and a bit crappy.
Hope you enjoyed!
Bye! <3