♡Killhorror♡- Cute Cannibal ☁️

Request by That_One_odd_shipper

Let's go!

No one's POV:

Date night. The one time where the two didn't have to act like awkward friends, or psychopaths. The one time where they didn't have to avoid eachother in the mansion because Nightmare didn't allow relationships, or they had to fight eachother in training because that's what the others did and it would be suspicious for them not to join in. It was the one night that the two could be in love openly, and not have to hide their undying love for eachother.

Today was Outertale, stargazing. They had been sent to cause chaos, which they had done. It was an easy way of ensuring no one interrupted their time together, and a way to keep in Nightmare's good books. It was fairly difficult managing how respectful they were to the goopy king- obviously they couldn't have their time together cut short so enough to make their tasks as little as possible, but not enough so he was suspicious of them being suck ups. But it was worth it to be in their relationship.

Killer looked to Horror and grinned, the cannibal smiling sheepishly with half a sandwich in his mouth. They'd brought their picnic with them, having raided the place and Nightmare's cupboards beforehand. There was an assortment of sandwiches, fruit and cupcakes, all of which the two of them considered a delicacy. Horror lay back with his arms behind his head, sighing happily. Killer grinned and rolled over to him, cuddling him to his chest. Horror squeaked and blushed, playfully bapping at him and sticking his tongue out. "Killerrrr! What if we get caught?" Killer simply grinned at that, shuffling closer to him. "Gimme kiss."

Horror squeaked and blushed again, shooting him a playful glare and huffing. "If Nightmare catches us we're dead meat." Killer snorted. If he had eyelights he would've rolled them. "Yeah well. I care more about my cute little cannibal than that goopy fucker." Horror's blush grew, him looking like a tomato as he poked and patted at Killer's cheeks. "Hey! I'm not cute, watch your mouth you tar-leaking bitch!" He responded with much sass. Killer gave a mock gasp of offence, poking his nose and huffing. "Heyy! Be nice, my little tomato!" Horror blinked and kitten sneezed at the touch, his eyelight growing in size. Killer immediately cooed at him and aggressively nuzzled him, peppering his skull with sweet kisses. "So CUTE!"

Horror huffed and blushed, shaking his head and folding his arms. "Noooo! You're the cute one, idiot!" Killer snorted and stole him, grabbing him by the midsection and cuddling him close on his lap. He kissed his cheek, then kissed his nose and buried his face into his hoodie fluff. A muffled 'I love you' came from him as he held Horror tighter still. Horror smiled and patted his hands, swaying and rocking as he stared up at the stars.

A shriek came from a few metres away- Cross. He'd agreed to be their lookout for the very fair price of his weight in chocolate- Nightmare must either be near, asking about them or both. Killer whined and shook his head, being a massive toddler as Horror sighed and stood up. Killer hissed and stamped his foot, folding his arms with a huff and scowling deeply. Horror rolled his eyelight and kissed him for a full second, before turning away and teleporting towards the noise with a crack! This left a very flustered Killer, who buried his burning face into his hoodie and screeched like a schoolgirl with a crush. From there, he too teleported to the others, the goopy king yelling at them and grumbling angrily about 'fucking cannibal murderer simps.'

Needless to say, their date nights became a lot more frequent. Nightmare warmed up to the idea of dating in their group and allowed them their own time and date, threatening to kill one of them and shower the other in their remains if they didn't stick to the schedule and followed their own rules. Killer wasn't particularly bothered, showing no fear at that threat as he constantly tried to get Horror to go out whenever he got the chance, to which Horror reminded him of Nightmare's rules. Killer evidently didn't care, spending every living breathing moment with the cannibal. Nightmare nearly drove himself mad with the two, but eventually accepted he had to suck it up and deal with it.

And so, life went on. It was beautiful and blissful for the eyeless one and the cannibal, them enjoying every second of each other's presence and company.

768 words.
Hope you enjoyed! Bye! <3