÷Betrayal÷- Part 1: 🖤

No one's POV:

Despite what most in the multiverse thought, Dream and Ink weren't exactly the best of friends. Far from it, in fact. They hated eachother.

It all started when they first met and formed their little Star Sanses group. Dream couldn't help but think there was always something... off about Ink. He never seemed genuine about his feelings. It didn't take him long to realise he never felt anything in Ink's aura.

Once he realised this, Dream despised the short artist. He found it absolutely unthinkable that he could just lie to everyone like that and still come out a hero to all.
...
Well, that would soon change.

Ink found out about this through the occasional glances he caught Dream having. They were full of malice and resentment, distrust and hatred. That could only mean one thing.

Dream was now a threat.

Everything went downhill at the next meeting with the AUs. It was all normal up until the end, where Dream raised his hand to make a point.

"One last thing. How about you tell us all what your vials are really for, Ink?"

Ink slowly turned to him, something cold flickering behind his cheerful and colourful eyelights.

"They help me in battle, pal. C'mon Dreamy, you know this!"

He laughed and shook his head, as Dream growled lowly and rose to his feet.

"Cut the crap, Ink. I know you're soulless! You've been lying to us all, you don't care for anyone here or anyone outside of this meeting!"

Gasps of shock resonated around the room, as suddenly all eyes were on Ink.

Ink blinked and smiled, shaking his head and knocking Dream out with a bone attack. He scooped the guardian up and looked around, sighing.

"Well, I guess there's no hiding it anymore...
...
Dream is delusional. The loss of his brother was simply too much for him to take, and he's turning against us all. He's becoming a traitor in the hopes that Nightmare will accept him again. I'm sorry to have told you this way."

The AUs visibly relaxed, as concern and sadness now lay in their souls, all of them feeling horrible for the apparently sick guardian.

"That's awful... What will you do, Ink?"

Piped up a worried Outer, as everyone looked to Dream.

Ink sighed and looked down at his ex best friend, internally grinning. He had won.

"I'll keep him with me. He'll get a lot of therapy for this, and Nightmare will be informed. Now, that's all for this meeting. See you all next time."

Several portals opened as the Sanses returned home, leaving Ink and Dream alone as the colour drained from the artist's eyes, a crooked grin on his face.

Now Dream was in for torture. Torture that no one should ever go through, yet torture that Ink was more than happy to deliver.

A portal opened behind Ink, a certain goopy Sans appearing. Nightmare grinned and stared down at the two.

"Good job, Ink. You're not as useless as you look. Is everything going to plan?"

Ink turned around slowly, looking up at the goopy. Then he grinned wider and bowed lowly, dropping Dream to the ground on his knees.

"Yes, Boss."

536 words
Hope you enjoyed! Bye! <3