■Errorfresh■- Damn Parasite! 🍋

Request by That_One_odd_shipper

Let's go!

Error's POV:

That damn parasite! I can't get a minutes peace anymore. Wherever I go, he shows up. Even if we are dating, it's annoying as hell. And that bastard takes advantage of the fact I'm still not used to touch! Sure, we can touch now without me glitching out or crashing, but I haven't been touched in years. So naturally, when he gets pervy with me, I have no idea how to fight back and prove my dominance.
...
That's changing today. No more, I'll get my revenge. Then I'll hopefully get some fucking peace and quiet. 

No one's POV:

Error went back to the antivoid once he had finished work as per usual, simply waiting for Fresh to walk right into his trap. He knew Fresh wouldn't be able to resist- he never could when Error was alone and possibly vulnerable after a hard day's work. Error would have to act for his plan to work. Act like he usually did, then change things round once and for all.

Just as he'd expected, Fresh didn't take long to show up with his usual vibrant clothes and personality. He came up behind Error and knelt down, breathing on his neck and chuckling.

"Wassup, Glitchy brah?"

Error shivered, pulling his scarf further up round his face and looking back at the taller with a yellow hue coating his face. His glasses made his eyes appear larger, and he was pulling a flustered face. Playing along to the parasite's tune, so to speak.

"Mm...! Freeeesh!"

He whined, averting his gaze and blushing harder. Fresh smirked and picked him right up, gripping his ass and pulling their faces close together. He raised a bonebrow, his head tilting not so subtly in the direction of Error's crotch.

"Yeah broseph~?"

He purred, licking his teeth seductively and squeezing the glitch's ass hard. Error gave a small moan and a flustered beep, blushing all the more and gulping slightly as he took his glasses off and put them in his pocket. Then he folded his arms and tilted his face away, pouting and sticking his nose in the air with a 'hmph!'

"Pervert!"

Fresh chuckled, smirking as he saw Error's scarf had slipped a little to reveal the smallers neck. He wasted no time in sucking firmly on that area, sinking his fangs into it and grinding against him. Error gave a flurry of glitchy moans and gasps, biting his lip and smirking. He knew he was acting very submissive, and as long as he played this right Fresh would be completely shocked when he fought back.

"Mm, Fresh~!"

Fresh grinned and knelt down, then pinned him to the floor and got in his face. He tore off their clothes, their naked bones rubbing together as Fresh trailed his tongue from his lower ribcage to his ear, where he chuckled again.

"Aww, what's wrong Glitchy~?"

He whispered, breathing hot air onto his neck and ear as he rubbed his pelvis in firm, small circles. Error moaned loudly and bucked his hips, panting and groaning while strings creeped down from above them, snaking their way towards Fresh. He grinned and wrapped his arms around the tallers neck, pulling their faces close and rubbing his neck.

"Oh, nothing just..."

He flipped their positions, the strings seizing Fresh and pinning him tightly to the ground; pinning his wrists above his head, his legs wide open and wrapping around his neck, consequently pinning his skull down too. Error smirked and traced a finger over his pelvis, getting up in his face and then breathing in his ear.