\Yandere!Dustberry\- One of us ☁️

Okay, Dustberry time!

That last update was a lil angsty so let's get fluffy up in here

Dust's POV:

I grinned as I saw my Blueberry  finish up with that stupid bitch who flirted with me that morning. This had been going on for weeks, him sneaking off and killing anyone who even dared give me a flirty smile. He didn't know that I had been watching him do it, but damn was this hot. I never expected him to do something like this, but I certainly wasn't complaining.

I tensed slightly as he turned to the pillar I was hidden behind. It would be pretty awkward if he found me watching him do this. I let out a sigh of relief as he turned away, cleaning his scarf up with magic. I turned to leave, when I tripped over a bucket that was right by my feet, it making a long clanging noise as it fell.

Oh shit.

I barely dodged the knife that was thrown right at my head. I couldn't even let out the breath I was holding before I was tackled to the ground, the sharp end of a bone attack pointed at my neck with a rather angry Blue at the end of it. He squeaked in surprise as he realised it was me.

"D-Dusty! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" He spluttered, squeezing his eyes tightly closed. I laughed slightly, hugging his waist. "I forgive you, Blue~ After all, how could I not when you look so cute, especially in this position~?" I said teasingly, bringing his face closer to mine. His cheeks lit up in response. My smile grew. He lived up to his name.

He struggled out of my arms and scrambled to his feet hastily. He looked down at me, seeming unsure of something. "Did you... see what I was doing?" He asked quietly, a slight tremor in his voice. I nodded wordlessly. He immediately started to tear up.

"I'm s-sorry! I d-don't know why b-but you drive me insane, Dusty! I can't b-bare to see a-anyone else with you!" He stuttered, his words coming out at a rapid pace, tears falling from his eyes as he hid his face in his shaking hands. I quickly got to my feet and went to comfort him.

"Woah there, baby blue... it's alright!" I muttered, tilting his chin to face me. "In fact, I find you even hotter now than I did before~ And trust me, that's no easy feat, hun~" I told him, pulling his body closer to mine. He looked at me, eyes big with unshed tears making them shine like diamonds. His mouth was slightly parted with a look somewhere between hope and relief plastered on his face.

Goddamn, he's cute.

I bent my head down, closing the gap between us. I felt him squeak in surprise as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I licked his lower 'lip', asking for entrance which he quickly granted. In that moment, our tongues swirling against eachother, bodies and hearts closer than ever before, I knew that this was the skeleton I wanted to spend my days with. I pulled away, our saliva connecting us like a ghost of the kiss we just had. Blue looked at me, slight confusion evident in his look of happiness.

I smiled, taking his hands in mine. "Blue, I love you more than you could ever know. I'd do anything for you, my little yandere... Be mine? I asked nervously, though the answer was obvious. A wide smile broke on to his adorable blushing face as he wrapped his arms around my neck once again, pulling me in for a hug. "Of course, Dusty! Nothing would make me happier!" He squealed, practically jumping for joy. Then his face fell a little.

"Dream and Ink won't like this... They hate your guts already, if they knew about us they'd kill you for sure! But I don't want to leave your side, Dusty!" He said, his voice cracking near the end with obvious distress. I grinned, having an idea. "Then come live with me and the gang, Blue. They may not trust you yet, but they trust my decisions. If I say you're right for me, you are." I told him firmly. His smile came back, wider than ever. God how I loved that smile.

He cupped both my cheeks, me wrapping my hands round his in response. He let out a slight laugh. "And you're sure they'll have me?" He asked, only half joking. I looked back at him, my face settling in to my usual easy care free grin. "Of course, baby. After all..." I said, wiping some blood off his cheek. "You're one of us now."

Short, yes, I know, but still. Sometimes shorter is better.
807 words, hope you enjoyed!
See you in the next one, bye! <3