♤Bad Guys♤- Kitten Ruru ☁️

WOOO!

Request by OliveMint

Let's go!

No one's POV:

Error never usually accepted the invitations he got offered. He was very much a 'keep yourself to yourself' kind of skeleton. The Bad Guys were... kind of desperate to hang out with him more. He was their ally- not a true member of the team but they wanted to change that. So they started asking him where and when they could. They even made a rota for who asked, when, and what the event was. They tried to make it more to the glitchy one's taste.

"Hey Error! Wanna come with us to Outertale? We'll steal some chocolate to take with us!

"N0. Fuck 0ff."

"Yo Error! Feel like hanging out? We can do whatever you want!"

"Fuck n0. L3ave m3 al0n3."

"Error. Would you like to come and spread negativity with me? It'll be more fun to destroy them!"

"Hard pa5s."

Regardless of being rejected time after time, the gang wouldn't give up. They knew he had to break at some point- they kept turning up at random times, and that was probably very annoying. It would be a lot easier to simply accept one of their offers and get it over with- though they planned to get him to do it much more often. The first time he caved was bound to be the hardest, but their plan would probably be much easier after that.

They were right. Error did eventually cave. And it was Dust who got to carry the good news when they got to the mansion.

"Heyy, Glitchy! So I was wondering, do you maybe wanna-"

"Fuck1ng- F1n3! 1'll 5p3nd t1m3 w1th y0u! At l3ast 1t'll shut y0u up..."

Dust had been overjoyed, but knew better than to express it. He had simply given Error a friendly smile and led him through a portal- without touching him, naturally. He knew better than to do that, and he needed the glitch to be in a good mood. They needed to make this perfect for him if they were to have any chance of getting him to hang out with them on a regular basis.

A few months had passed since that day, and it was safe to say they had achieved their mission. Error was now here daily- they'd even been able to persuade him to move out of the antivoid and into the mansion. He still spent a lot of time in the antivoid of course, but that was to be expected. At least he was now an official member of their gang, and their relationship too. It had taken a while for them to win him over in that aspect, but they did in the end and they loved it. He was surprisingly sweet once they got to know him; once the tall, thick walls had been torn down and he no longer had to act like the indestructible, fearsome destroyer.

Oh. He was still fearsome alright. Just less so towards the gang. He was scary at times. Even Nightmare thought so. Cross certainly thought twice before stealing Error's chocolate again, that was for sure. He had barely recovered from the last time Error had caught him.

They had been trying to help him overcome his haphephobia too, and that was progressing nicely. They had moved on to fleeting touches, the odd hug here and there. Error found them surprisingly nice, and was quite clingy when he wanted to be. These touches couldn't come unannounced however- he'd still crash upon contact if that happened. The Bad Guys planned to fix that too, and making these touches longer was the first step.

"Mm. I'm bored. And lonely. Cuddle time, fuckers." The goopy king announced, his appendages reaching out and grabbing each member bar Error. Error was thankful for this, smiling at the sight as the members immediately cuddled into eachother and the goopy one. He hummed, tapping his feet against the floor along to the tune as Dust looked up at him. "Hey Glitchy! Come and join us!"

Error was immediately skeptical, biting his lip and cautiously approaching the cuddle pile. They looked up at him with kind eyes and encouraging smiles, letting him know that this was safe and no harm would come to him. Nightmare held out his arm in an inviting manner, nodding at Error with a circular eyelight. This made him look much less threatening than the usual slit, snake like eyelight did. "Hey. You don't have to accept, but the offer's always here if you want to take it. Always. We'd be delighted." Error nodded and smiled at him, taking a deep breath and sitting down next to them, cuddling into Nightmare's side.

He closed his eyes as he felt his glitching spike, waiting for the crash, the pain, the blackness. But it didn't come. He opened a socket sheepishly, seeing only delighted faces and smiles around him. He opened both eyes as the gang curled around him, snuggling into the glitch and smiling. Error smiled back, relaxing into the warmth and humming. A low vibration started coming from his chest, and Nightmare looked down at him in surprise. "Glitchy...? Are you... purring?" He asked, unsure. Error looked up at him with a frown, shaking his head furiously. "No, what the fuck?! Why would I be purring?"

Nightmare frowned, a suspicious look in his eyelight as he rubbed Error's spine. Immediately the noise got louder as Error's skull flopped back against Nightmare, a derpy smile on his face. Nightmare blinked and grinned, keeping up the touches as he looked to the gang members. "Well well well~ Looks like we've got a kitten of the group after all~" He teased. They all grinned back and cooed at Error, who scowled and grumbled but continued to purr loudly.

The other gang members all began to pet and massage the glitchy one; massaging away tenseness in his spine, smoothing and petting his skull, scratching him under the chin. He was in bliss; purring as loud as a motor engine and giving small mews of delight at the attention. He stretched out to grant them more access and they eagerly obliged, cooing at him. Error's eyesockets were quick to close as he was completely and utterly relaxed, and they were all thankful for this. Error was known for working himself down to the bone, and they were glad he could finally get some rest.

The gang and Nightmare carefully curled up around him, Nightmare's tentacles keeping them all close together. The goop lord planted a light, fleeting kiss to Error's foreskull as the others began to fall asleep also, soft smiles and happy expressions on their faces. He smiled and got comfortable, leaning against the wall with a pillow behind his back. "Goodnight, my little kitten. I love you. I love you all." He whispered, his tentacles petting and massaging them. He yawned, his eye fluttering as he let himself be enraptured by the warmth and love his gang gave him. He was soon to fall asleep after them, and for once they had a restful, peaceful nights sleep.

1185 words
Hope you enjoyed! Bye <3