{ShatteredKillMare x Reader}: Comfort ☁️

Ayo, this is a request from the glorious Weeby human.

Remember to follow them cuz their books are just... *chef's kiss*

Follow them here: Weebyhumanbean

Video by: SimpTale

OG! NM & Killer, Shattered!Dream.

No one's POV:

Ah, the three horrors of the multiverse. Shattered Dream, Killer and Nightmare. They were known all around for their brutality and murderous tendencies, so no one was surprised when someone leaked they were all dating. They regarded everyone as a target, except eachother. Despite what everyone thought, they treated eachother with the upmost love and respect, it was a normal, loved filled relationship. They couldn't think of anything better.

That is, until they met them. Y/N.

They were human, except not one that the three had seen before. They had agreed to watch this person, for the purpose of knowing how they would extract the most negativity out of them. After a few weeks, they had found out a few things.

Name: Y/N, L/N.

Enjoys being in the rain.

Enjoys nice cream.

Can be friendly to those they know well, colder to outsiders.

Dislikes being forced to take sides, prefers having their own opinions.

Can be very outspoken at times.

Will stand up for the things they believe in.

Will stand up to people, namely squid.

Certainly has fears, but they are unknown as of yet.

Very... interesting. Will keep alive.

Shattered sighed as he put down the pen, closing the notebook. There was just something about that human he couldn't figure out...

He was snapped out of his thoughts by a tentacle smoothing the back of his skull affectionately.

"Brother. Come, you need rest, and Killer wants cuddles. He won't stop whining." Came Nightmares voice, clearly annoyed but with a hint of fondness in his tone. Shattered smiled, nodding. "Perfect timing, Night, I just finished the notes." He told the other goopy skeleton cheerfully. Nightmare raised a bonebrow in interest.

"I'll study them later. Go to sleep." He answered, giving Dream a quick kiss on the foreskull and walking past him, towards the desk. Smiling, Shattered made his way into the other room, where Killer was waiting for him, cross legged on their shared bed.

"Dreamy~!" He purred in delight, holding out his arms to the once positive prince. Shattered snorted at him, picking him up and placing him on his lap, tentacles wrapping themselves around him. Killer immediately buried his skull into Dreams neck, letting out a pleased hum. Shattered grinned, laying down with Killer on his chest. He yawned, getting comfortable then allowing his sockets to close, surrendering to sleep.

~Time skip~

"Rise and shine, moonbeam~ I have some news."

Shattered groaned, still tired. He looked up at the octopus shaped figure leaning over him groggily, whining. "Nooooo... tired!" He answered, turning over. Nightmare rolled his eyes, picking Shattered up with a tendril and dropping him on his feet. He crossed his arms, looking impatient. "Done?"