》Cream》: Fake innocence 🍋

Request by Princessbitch25

Let's go!

Cross's POV:

I pin him down, trailing tender and fleeting kisses down his neck while rubbing on his beautiful pearly white ribs. He moans; the mere sound music to my ears as my pelvis gives a throb at the want, the need, to make these noises louder, more needy. I want him to scream my name, to beg for me to ravage him. I want him to see just how much I love him.

I pull away for a moment to gaze into those beautiful eyes. Such a royal, sunny yellow... I could get lost in these eyes forever. I would happily do so, too. My hand cups his cheek, the other slipping off his crown and placing it on the nightstand beside us as he leans into my touch. I smile at him, and he smiles back. That smile... so soft and innocent, so loving and genuine. Stars, he just gets more perfect every second doesn't he?

I lean my head down once more to lap at his ribs, my hands now caressing his hips. He gives small, sweet noises of pleasure, and I immediately hunger for more of those sounds. My touches get rougher; I now trail my tongue over his pelvis, rubbing firmly yet slowly on his inner thighs as I am rewarded with more of those sounds. I gain a smile as my tongue explores every small crevice and hole of his pelvic region, sucking slowly on the tip and swirling my tongue around it.

I am rewarded with a summoned cunt and an especially loud moan, of which is enough for me to summon my own manhood.

"C-cross~! Ngh~"

My head retracts and I softly kiss him while my hands rubs the lips of his vulva, our tongues rubbing against eachother in a state of fiery passion. We both pant and moan, tasting each other's mouths as I now firmly rub his clit in circles with a few fingers, my thumb pressing against it as I pull away from the kiss. I chuckle as he whines; knowing the pleasure is nice but not near enough. Not for my prince.

"Are you ready Dreamy~?"

I purr, briefly rubbing my erection against his evidently throbbing entrance. He nods with a needy look in his eyes, which I spot amidst the evident lust. I feel my hunger return as I push into him slowly, moaning at his tight walls and rubbing his hips slowly. He tears up at my size; clearly he isn't used to anyone touching him in this way. I kiss away any tears that fall as I settle completely inside of him, letting him adjust while looking down at him with love.

"Mm... Cross~"

"Yes Dreamy?"

"Wake up..."

I look at him in surprise, tilting my head. Wake up? What could he mean?

"Huh...?"

"Crossy... wake up..."

"Wakey wakey sunshine!"

I shot awake and looked up at Dream in surprise, then groaned and slumped down against the headboard. A wet dream? No, not really. I didn't cum, and thank goodness for that. I would've died from embarrassment had Dream found out.

I sighed and sat up, swinging my legs over the side of the bed before having them yanked back as Dream pinned me. I looked up at him in shock; feeling even more so at the apparent predatory look in his eye. I tilted my head up at him and squirmed with a raised bonebrow, feeling a whirlwind of different emotions at this point.

No one's POV:

Dream gave a surprisingly deep chuckle for someone so usually innocent and chipper, straddling Cross's waist as he yanked him forward by the neck and whispered in his ear.