XXXVII.

Alexander and I have a heavy make-out session in the bed later that evening

Alexander and I have a heavy make-out session in the bed later that evening. And I mean heavy. He's on top of me, placing kisses down my neck, his hand under my shirt and on my breast, playing with my nipple.

He's licking and biting my skin, most likely leaving marks, but I don't care. My head falls to the side, my teeth sinking into my bottom lip as my eyes roll back.

"Fuck, baby. Fuck," Alexander groans, his hips moving against mine. I wrap my legs around his waist, my hand going through his hair, tugging and gripping, the other hand exploring his back, touching his hot skin, feeling his hard muscles beneath.

If I'm sure about anything, it's that I have an incredulously hot boyfriend.

He pushes my shirt upwards, exposing my skin, sliding lower. A groan leaves my mouth when he kisses my stomach, but then we hear something. The meowing. Alexander lifts his head and looks at me. I look towards the door. We left Lady Macbeth in the living room because Alexander didn't even want to hear about her sleeping in the same room as us.

"Ignore her," I tell him breathlessly, my hips shifting under him in a plea to continue where we left off.

I don't have to tell him twice. His mouth lowers and he's kissing me up my stomach again, coming to my breasts, but the meowing continues and it even intensifies. Alexander lifts himself up to his forearms, his lips detaching from my skin. "Fuck, I can't do this. Holy shit." He rolls himself off me, laying on his back, his arm covering his eyes.

I keep my eyes on the ceiling, trying to calm my breathing down. "Maybe I should go see what she wants," I say, but I don't move.

"Yeah. Probably," Alexander says, not moving either, keeping his arm over his eyes.

I turn my head too look at him. "Sorry," I mumble, sitting up and pushing my shirt back down.

He sighs. "Not your fault," he murmurs back, removing his arm from his eyes and putting it under his head.

I get up from the bed and walk to the door, opening it to see what's going on out there. I turn the light on, looking for the little trouble-maker. She's standing by the door, on the right, and when she sees me seeing her, she runs away and hides. "Seriously?" I say. "Should Alexander come out here to calm you down? It seems you prefer him over me," I tell her, not taking it to my heart at all. I can't blame her, honestly.

"Nah, I'm good where I am. She'll have to get over her tantrum herself," Alexander says.

I see how Lady Macbeth tilts her head to the side when she hears Alexander and it's interesting because he wants nothing to do with her, yet it seems like she actually likes him a lot. She's not scared of him, whereas she still doesn't let me come near her enough to pet her, but she willingly went on Alexander's lap.

"Maybe we should let her sleep with us tonight. She's scared since this is all new and unknown for her."

"No," Alexander says without any pause. I look over my shoulder to find him sitting on the bed with a pillow behind his back.