XVIII.

Sundays are totally for sleeping in

Sundays are totally for sleeping in. Even I get to take that extra few hours of not having to do anything and get that week's worth of sleep. Alexander isn't a morning person, anyway, so it's Sunday for him every day, but he told me he loves when I'm not in a rush in the morning and he gets me all to himself.

When I wake up, the sun is already up high and shining through the blinds, showing us that there's a beautiful day outside. I shifted in the bed, stretching and Alexander groaned. I had to smile at that.

"Don't you even think about going anywhere," he says, his voice a little muffled by the pillow, yet still incredibly sexy.

He wraps his arm around me and pulls me into his chest so my back is pressed against him and there's no space between us. "Is there a reason I should stay here?" I ask him.

His hand immediately goes under my shirt and he places it on my stomach. "I'll give you a very, very good reason, Gabrielle, baby." His voice is so close to my ear that I shudder from how low and sexy that sounded. His hand comes up to my breast where he squeezes it, playing with my nipple.

"Oh, God," I say, arching my back against him. He presses even tighter against me and I feel how hard he is already.

He drops his hand, dragging it lower, going under my knickers. I spread my legs to make more room for him, my hand coming to his arm and gripping it tightly when I feel the first flick of his fingers. My hips buck into him automatically and he groans, shifting his erection into my back.

"Look at how greedy you are for my touch," he whispers. He pushes one finger inside me and curses when he feels I'm already wet for him.

"I love when you touch me," I tell him honestly.

"And I love touching you," he says, his finger moving in and out in a steady rhythm before he adds the second one. "I want to make you come because the sounds you make drive me fucking insane," he says.

I feel how my walls tighten around his fingers at his words and I mewl in pleasure.

"Baby," Alexander groans as if he's in pain.

My nails dig into his skin and my hips start moving against his hand. His thumb is rubbing my clit and my head suddenly feels empty, all of the pressure building down there that's taking me up higher and higher until I can't do anything else but moan his name repeatedly.

It takes me some seconds to come back down from the high Alexander just took me to. I'm breathing hard, my whole body is shaking from aftershocks.

"Good?" Alexander asks me, his body still pressed tightly against me from the back. I feel he took his boxers down and I feel him stroking himself, the tip pushing against my sensitive folds. I nod without words. "I want to be inside you so badly," he groans right into my ear.

"Yes," I say breathlessly, spreading my legs again.

He slowly starts pushing inside me, his hand coming to my hip when he's halfway in, gripping it. I put my hand on his, gritting my teeth together. "I'm a little sore from last night," I admit to him when I feel the slight stinging.