XIII.

"Alexander, oh god," I moan when he pushes deeper

"You feel so good, baby. So, so good," He murmurs, circling his hips. My nails sink into his shoulders and I hold onto him for dead life. My legs keep unwrapping themselves from around him from the force of his hips moving.

I feel him kissing my jaw as he keeps his movements steady, continuously hitting that one spot that always makes me fall off the edge. "Please, oh, please," I beg him, tightly holding onto him.

"What do you want? Huh? Tell me," he whispers close to my head, his voice husky and low.

I groan. "Keep doing whatever you're doing."

I feel him smile against my jaw as he lightly bites it. He's close, too, and I can tell by how tight his muscles have become, yet he's holding himself back, waiting for me. "Come on, Gabby," he taunts me, going in deep, deep, circling his hips once again.

"Oh my God," I whisper as my head just falls back and I'm suddenly falling, falling ... It's a good thing he's right there to catch me and bring me back to Earth.

He comes with a deep growl that makes me squeeze my muscles around him just from hearing it. My God, but I have a very sexy boyfriend.

My hands find their way to his hair and his head falls down, kissing my shoulder blade.

He switches us so he's lying beneath me and me on top of him, still on the couch, both of us too lazy to move.

"Is it always this good?" I ask him.

He nuzzles his head to my throat. "It's always good when it's with you."

˙˙˙

I'm making breakfast for both of us the next morning. Alexander has early classes and I want to persuade him to go by the good smell from the kitchen and take the opportunity of waking up this early to go over my notes and get ready for my own classes later.

I'm in a good mood this morning. A way better one that I was in yesterday. The sun hasn't even set up yet and I'm already whistling and dancing around the kitchen, fully rested.

I consider waking up Alexander with breakfast in bed, until a pair of arms tightly wrap around me from behind. Alexander hurries his head into my neck, kissing it and I have to lean my head to the side, giving him space, smiling from ear to ear.

"Why is it that I always have to wake up to an empty bed?" he says gruffly with his morning voice that's deeper and throatier than usual.

"So you can eat when you get out of bed."

"I want to eat, alright," he says, his hand coming to my bare thigh and pinching it slightly so I know he's not talking about the food. My cheeks flush.

I turn off the stove, thankful that the breakfast is done, so I can turn around and kiss him good morning. But Alexander doesn't stop there.

He picks me up and sets me on the counter, pressing between my legs so I can feel just how hungry he really is. He's only wearing boxers and I'm in his T-shirt with only panties underneath.