VII.

The next morning, Alexander wakes me up with cursing when he has to turn my alarm off because I didn't hear it

"Is it time to get up already?" I murmur, hoping I still have a few minutes left, at least.

"Fuck no," Alexander says. I hear and feel him shifting on the bed before he pushes his head back into the pillow.

I blink my eyes open and just stare at nothing in particular for a few moments to get a clear vision. When I look through the window, I see it's raining. What a perfect Monday morning.

I sigh, sitting up on the bed and rubbing my eyes. "Alex, we have to go to the class," I murmur, nudging him.

"I need to sleep," he protests.

I roll my eyes. He's really not a morning person and having morning classes is a curse for him. I go to the bathroom and let him rest. I don't need much time to get ready in the morning since I don't bother with make-up, although sometimes it makes me wish that I would put something on my face to make me look more presentable and not half dead.

When I get back out, Alexander is fast asleep and I'm now fully awake. I go to the bed and jump up on top of him, making his eyes snap open. "Holy fuck," he says, giving me a wide look.

"It's time to get up, baby," I sing sweetly.

He shifts in the bed and grins lazily, buckling his hips upwards. "Oh, I'm up alright."

I roll my eyes. "Don't even think about it." I get off him. "Come. I'll make us breakfast before we go."

"I'm going to come, yeah, just not to the university."

"I give you three minutes." I hold up three fingers. "If you're not out by then, I'll come here and drag you out," I warn him with a sweet smile.

"Wait, no. Come back here. You can wake me up all over again if you want." He spreads his arms out.

I shake my head, smiling. "Three minutes," I repeat.

"I can make you come in two," I hear him mutter behind me.

Leave it to him to have dirty thoughts at 7 in the morning and make me blush. "I heard that," I say.

"You could also experience it!" Alexander calls when I'm already out of the bedroom, headed towards the kitchen.

"Don't forget I can do the same to you. So if you come out in one minute ... we still have some time left," I call back, taunting him.

And I might've found the fastest way to get him out of the bed because he appears in the kitchen in just seconds. "You were saying?"

˙˙˙

Classes go by slowly. Alexander sleeps through two of them, no matter how much I try to keep him awake. I suggested to him to go get a coffee, but he only made a disgusted face and that was the end of discussion. He's not a fan of coffee while I'm tolerating it if I add almond milk. I drank that for the first time when Rosanna made coffee for herself but there was only almond milk left that Amelia drinks since she's lactose intolerant and I quite liked the taste, although it has to be more milk than coffee.