Pilot

I woke up like every other morning in Portland Oregon, staring out the window at the huge Parker mansion across the street. Even if what blocked us was a slab of cement there was a great deal if grass that blocked the conflict in between.

I stood up and groaned with a huge stretch then walked downstairs to get into the car. Before I started the engine I felt the rush of power my body was being drawn towards, I looked up from the car and saw a white flash come from hundreds of miles away.

Curiosity got the best of me, I was being drawn to it like a moth to a flame and I wanted to know why. So I started to drive towards it.

***

Mystic Falls Virginia.

Interesting little town, quite cute.

The closer I got the more power I felt, but I wasnt able to do any magic yet. I hadn't consumed anything which made me furious.

The magic felt the strongest at a grocery store, the stupidest place in the world to steal magic from but I refused to complain.

When I stepped in I was drawn towards the alchohol isle and willing walked towards it.

When I walked to the isle there was only one person, a man at that.

A familiar man.

A man that I despised.

"You cocksucker." I spat. "I drove all this way just because your here? Why the hell was I drawn to you, you mean nothing to me." He smiled at my bitterness and I rolled my eyes, he held his hand out towards me.

"I'll give you some once we get back."

"Get back? I can't leave, I dont have bennet blood buddy. How the hell did you even get here?" He held a bail of blood and I perked up.

"I'll get you out. But when I hold your hand for the spell if you take any of my magic we'll be stuck here. Together."

"I wont." I vowed. "I dont care if this no person thing has gone on for 18 years. I'd rather be alone for eternity than be alone with you."

"I feel the exact same."

"Then why did you come here for me?"

"Because I owe you. I asked you to kill my siblings for some fun, you foolishly agreed and now I'm torturing myself by coming here and getting you."

"Whatever. I'll take it." I said turning around for the door.

"Do you even know where your going?" He asked from around the counter.

"Nope. But I want to leave so let's go dumbass." He came up behind me and walked out, I followed him.

"What day is it?"

"December 11th 2012."

"Shit."

"Yeah. God we are old."

"At least I still look young, you? You look 80."

"Thanks baby." He smiled down on me as I glowered up at him. "You wanna do something fun when we get back?"

"Last time you said that I was licked away for 18 years."

"We wont get in trouble this time."

"Depends on what it is."

"Well, I have no idea what will really happen next but right now I'm supposed to be finding bandages for Jo so she doesnt bleed out and die."

"Excuse me?"