Possible

"He what?" I asked distraught. Anger filled me. I couldn't control it. Not only with Damon, but now with Stefan.

I knew about Cade, Sybil, hell I even knew about Seline, Caroline's siren babysitter. I knew about that damn tuning fork that hurt my ears like hell. It hurt every witches ears. I knew how Seline took the twins for Cade, they were young and could help or something.

Throughout my grief, I was happy Ben wasnt apart of that. He got out of being turned into, or offered as the devil's personal helper.

I knew about how Stefan turned it off, I even helped him capture souls for Cade. Not because I was in debt with the sirens or the bug man download, but because it was fun. I'd been out for about 6 months and now I was back, but not for a good reason.

But this was too far, this pushed me off the edge. My anger, sadness, and grief bubbled over and made me feel when I didnt want to feel anything.

Stefan killed Enzo.

I gripped onto Kais shirt, trying not to go insane.

"That's not it." He said with a gulp. "He is human." I looked at him very confused.

"How?" I asked, swallowing my anger.

"Elena-"

"Elena!?"

"Let me finish, darling. Elena had taken a cure and-"

"When the hell was there a cure?"

"Do you not remember when you were in a prison world and she took the cure?" I shook my head quickly. He smiled at me and shook his head back.

"How?" I whispered.

"He was off to kill Elena, I'm not sure why but he was. Enzo was there with Bonnie already for the cure but when Bonnie saw Enzo start to dessicate, she injected Stefan with the cure and went after Enzo." All of this started to get me upset. "The thing is... when he was turned into a human, everyone he compelled- well the compulsion disappeared. No one is compelled by him anymore. Stefan is currently in a police station with Caroline, she is helping him clean up the mess."

I nodded silently. He held my hand tightly as I tried to control my feelings.

"Tell me what your thinking." He muttered to me, I looked up at me. "It hasnt been pretty, watching you do what you do... helping Cade and the Sirens." I chuckled at him, not in a humorous way.

"Yeah, like you didnt enjoy watching Sybil and Seline." I rolled my eyes and started to get up, he still held my hand and pulled my back down onto the couch. "Kai, I can't do this with you right now. I'm very aggravated and I dont want to say something to you that I'll regret." Sure my humanity was back on out of shock and anger, I knew he knew that too. But that didnt mean I wasnt still on edge, I could still snap.

"Then don't." I scowled at his terrible attempt to reason with me.

"Kai, just let me go, why dont you go help Caroline with Stefan for today."

"Why? What are you doing?"

"Well I'm sure Stefan doesnt need ne to yell at him right now, he only has 60-70 years left to live and with the amount of anger I have right now, those several decades will turn into seconds." I said standing up again and pulling away from him. He stood up with me and I turned around, putting my hand on his chest and backing him up a step.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere you arent coming with me." I groaned, I stopped making eye contact. "Kai, I just want to thank you for how great you've been to me. I really dont deserve it. I dont deserve your support now and I didnt deserve it years ago. So I just want to thank you." I slid my hand up to his cheek and he held it there, I still didn't look at him.

I heard him sniffle and his heart rate picked up. "Are you... breaking up with me?!" He asked, he was in the verge of tears and my eyes snapped up to meet his. His face was red and his grip on my hand tightened. A tear hugged the bottom of his eyelid.

I pouted my bottom lip at him as I stepped closer to him, he moved his hand to my hips and pulled my body into his. My hands went to the side of his neck. "Baby, I would never tear myself from you by choice." I whispered a tear strolled down his cheek and and I stopped it with my finger. His mood didn't seem to brighten up at all.

"Then are you- ... are you going to kill yourself?" I couldn't help but smile at him as he pouted.

"Why on earth would I do that? We have the rest of forever together, I was too blind to start our eternity, what was it... five years ago? I've had you on and off for a year, now we are officially... together and you think I want to kill myself just because I lost a friend?" I asked with a smile, I was calm with my voice.

"Its just... I know that the incident with-!" He cut himself off and groaned, he could feel me tense up. "It really put an impact at you, and now your back because of Enzos death and the amount of anger that bubbled up in you. I know those emotions dont just... disappear."

"I don't care if I'm the most miserable person in the world. If my life is absolute hell and I'm always getting hurt, or being betrayed. Every bad thing in the book could happen to me and if I were to just spend an hour with you every day I'd become the happiest person in the world." He smiled at my soft words. I knew he needed reassurance, and that was ok. I know that he over thinks things and he needs me to remind him that everything will be ok.

"I love you so much, Prior." He whispered as he brought one hand up to my face, holding my chin with his his fingers. He brought my face up and kissed me passionately, I smiled through the kiss which made him part from me. He rested his forehead on mine and closed his eyes, he smiled softly.

"I love you." I whispered back, he opened his eyes and smiled bigger. He kissed me again, but it was shorter than what I wanted. "I need to go."

He groaned at me. "I thought I stalled you enough to stay." He grumbled. I smiled and pulled my head away from his. "Where are you off to anyway?" I shrugged and looked away. He would either so everything he could to make me stay or everything he could to come with. I wanted to do this, especially by myself.

"Raya, just tell me." He snickered.

"How about I tell you I'll be safe and you tell me good and then we go our separate ways for the day?" I suggested, he thought about it but I already knew his answer.

"How about I tell you I love you again, you say it back and then we spend the day, here, alone." He smiled, I smiled back but shook my head.

"Very good deal, but I dont think so." I kissed the tip if his nose and slipped out of his arms, catching him off guard.

"Can you at least tell me what your doing? Then I promise I'll drop it."

"Pinky promise?" I asked holding up my pinky, he smiled as he linked his pinky through mine. I kissed his cheek and walked towards the door. "I'm just paying Damon a visit. Say a few words... be civil."

"Ok, Raya, your way of being civil is the exact opposite of the meaning."

"Yes but you promised. I'll be home by tonight. Behave." I said then left. I ran off.

He was sweet, he was to me. He was precious and calm when I needed him  to be. He was exactly right for me, he was selfish, cruel, always looking at the bad side of things, but he could be an Angel when he wanted to be.

But I didnt need sweet right now, I needed revenge. And that's exactly what I'd get.

Although my love for Kai was strong, stronger than most emotions I've ever felt in my life. My hatred for the Salvatores right now was much stronger.

And by the end of all of this, one of them will be dead. One of them will be dead from my doing, and no one will be able to stop me.