Fun

I didnt get drunk like I thought I would, which was amazing because that means Kai didnt have to see me vulnerable.

He grabbed me when it was time to go and I pulled away from him.

"Dont you touch me or I'm not staying. I dont care if my family for some reason wants me dead but I will go back and I'll drag you with me. They've always wanted you gone so they'd have no problem locking you away."

"Whatever twinsie."

"We aren't twins! Just because we are all born on the same way, and you and I are siphons along with my mother does not mean we are twins. The tests proved you and your arrogant father wrong." I said pointing my finger at him at first, then ended up crossing my arms.

"There is something called a lie. Your precious scum bag of a mother probably paid them to lie to my father." My eyes widened at his arrogance.

"Excuse me?! My mother did not lie. I would know if I had a brother! Plus none of it makes sense, your mother would know if you were her child or-" I cut myself off remembering that his mother left very early and all his other siblings weren't his full blood. "You know I'm not a total piece of shit so I wont bring her up too much but still. In order for us to even have a chance at being related, your father wouldve had to sleep with my mother. Meaning she wouldve had to cheat on my father, and shed never do that."

"Well maybe they did."

"Then my father would have known my mother having triplets instead of just one child."

"How do you know he even wouldve noticed? I know he was always at work and he couldn't run your coven, I mean your mother always had to do it! So let's say that that did happen, she very easily could've had triplets then handed two of them off to my father."

"Then why would he demanded a DNA test? It's stupid to ask your rival for DNA tests if you wanted to get away with a hook up."

"Rae, think about what you just said. A key word as to why we hate each other."

I thought about why the word 'rival' would have anything to do with it. Then it hit me, I looked up at him furious. "This is just a whole theory inside your 3 brain cell head of yours."

"But doesnt it make sense? I mean siphons dont run in my family, but they do in yours. Your mother could've easily snuck past two children and handed them off to my father. Then when both covens may have started to get suspicious and my father was accused to sleeping with your mother, meaning DNA tests."

"But your father wouldve been in as much trouble as my mother."

"Yes but she would have so much more to lose than he did." I glared at him and paused for a moment.

"So what are you trying to prove?"

"I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just pointing out the obvious."

"Look I get your like obsessed with me or something but-"

"Woah sweetheart, I'm not obsessed. I'm just letting you know what's really up, also so that you dont fall for me like a love sick puppy."

"Hah. Keep dreaming boy. I would never."

"That's what you tell yourself." He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. If you have such a big deal with this then we will go get a DNA test after you get your ass handed to you by a vampire."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I'm not helping you. As much fun as it would be... I'm not really in the mood. Since I'm going to be staying here for a while I kind of want to not be hated by everyone here. You go though, dont stop because of me."