Bliss

I started slamming things around and throwing things in the next room over, letting Ben sleep.

"We never learn, Malachai! We never learn! Weve been here before and I just cant- I cant." I began to sob as I broke down to my knees. Kai stood there and watched, he was thinking about what to say.

"You told me that you had to choose between who you want to be and who you should be, you decided who you should be. So please do me a favor." He said as he went on his knees next to me. He cupped my cheek, making me look up at him as he held my other hand. "Be who you want to be. And if that's with me, then perfect. If it's with him, then I'll leave. I'll let you be happy with him."

My eyes shot up at him in horror. "What? No you cant leave." I said.

"Raya, do you want me to stay, or do you want me to go."

I didnt respond. He stood up and walked towards the bedroom door as I stayed on the floor, he looked back one more time and I still hadn't moved, so he left.

I looked at my hand that he held and felt my cheek he softly pressed his palm on. I didnt want him to leave me but was I really ready for him to be mine, officially? For me to be his?

I raced downstairs panicked, Stefan stood up and stopped me, resting his hands on my shoulders as I looked around clueless for him, for either of them. "Rae, they are gone." He whispered.

"No." I snapped.

"You might have some time but you really need to think, who means what to you? Is Kai a friend or something more than that?"

I looked at the door Kai left wide open, Stefan shook me to get my attention again and my head snapped towards him. "Raya, do you want him to leave or do you want him to stay."

My sight was back on the door within seconds. Then I ran.

It was Kai.

Always was.

"Malachai!" I screamed as I ran into the night.

I couldn't see him, I couldn't hear him. I was petrified as I scream his name into the night.

I lost Damon, there was no way I was going to let Kai slip through my fingers too.

"Kai! Wait!" I tripped on something and started to plummet towards the ground. Then hands caught my forearms as I was on my knees.

I looked up at the man. It was Kai.

I immediately smiled as he stood up. He had a blank expression but I didnt care, I put my hands on each side of his neck as I gazed into his eyes.

"Raya, is everything alright?" He asked as I watched him. I simply nodded.

"Everything is perfect now that your here." I smiled as I pulled on his neck, he instantly understood and pressed his lips on mine. Sending shivers down my spine as he moved his hands from my arms to my waist. He slid his hands under my shirt and gripped my side as we kissed.

He slammed me up against a wall, we were in a forest and yet he found a wall. I pulled away and he started to kiss my neck, I realized we were back at the Salvatores. I put a spell on us and he looked up at me, just to stare.

His cologne overwhelmed me, my legs felt like jelly as he ran us up into his room, he kept his fingers intertwined with mine which kept me steady. 

“Please,” I practically whimpered, the heat between my thighs growing with every second that he left me waiting. It took a couple of strides before his body towered over mine.

“What do you want me to do, Princess?” he murmured, his minty breath fanning over my cheeks. It was undeniable that he was just as turned on as I was but it was known to the both of us that he had much more self-control than I did.